BY PAUL MITCHELL #4 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Tia M.
Mukilteo, WA
I love the awapuhi line from Paul mitchell my brother swears by it in his salon! It smells good . It makes my hair feel good I rotate it out with my Davines products! I buy it from the salon to ensure it’s real!
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I wish I had known of this product years ago! It had been a lifesaver the past 6 months since I've owned it. I came across it by luck doing an online search for another product similar in nature but I've I read the description of this, and because I trust Paul Mitchell's products.. I immediately purchased this. Anyone who knows me, know that until a little over a year ago I had the most damaged hair then I educated myself on proper haircare and its back to a healthy state. This is one of the key products that help keep it improving. It has a blend of ingredients that provide your hair, and skin with vitamins packed Hydration whenever you use it. I don't use on my skin, because I have a specific skin care regime that keeps it super healthy but I sure do use it on my hair. I don't necessarily use it after washing, because I have quality leave ins for when my hair is wet. But I will spritz it over my finished style. I also keep a small spray bottle of it on my purse, I refresh throughout the day everyday, but I take special care with it if I had been swimming or in the sun for an extended period of time. For 2nd day hair, I'll spray this Throughout so I can restyle because it actually does reactivate any hair products I put in the previous day. It's so versatile and VERY effective. It really had become my holy vessel and it literally goes everywhere with me. I love it so much I make sure I buy the huge 16 oz bottle!
Ashleigh S.
I used this as a kid and it really helped to remove the tangles. I was very tender headed as a child, so anything that made a comb go through my hair easier was a win in my book. It also had a very nice fragrance.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
This spray is so nice for my hair! I love how soft it makes my hair and helps tame my fly aways, I love it so much! The smell is amazing and I use it when my hairs wet or dry. I highly recommend this product.
Marie S.
no where
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist I have blonde and very thick hair I bought this item at Cosmo Prof and I think this one is by far the one if the best hydrating mists I’ve tried so far
Manh S.
Modesto, CA
OMG! This product is one of my all time favorites because not only it moisturizes your hair but it can also be used as a setting spray or a spray to moisturize your skin. I do recommend this especially as I am a cosmo I use this daily
Juliette🌙⚡ C.
Sherman Oaks , CA
Good for hair, skin, and face! This stuff does it all! Anywhere you’re lacking moisture just spray this stuff everywhere! Nice fresh scent, non sticky but tacky enough to set makeup with which I often do! Great multi use product!
Tiffany K.
Jonesboro, AR
Love this hydrating mist! My hair feels so healthy when using this. Helps hydrate and make it look oh so refreshed. Worth the price! Smells great, feels great. I bought my first bottle on a whim but will be keeping this in stock!
Morgan D.
Waynesboro, GA
The smell is out of this world!! It’s long lasting and it makes my hair feel so soft! I use it twice a week. I purchased it from amazon for $11, which was a little pricey but definitely worth it!!
Soyla A.
Fayetteville, NC
I have wild hair, and in the morning I now spray this mist all over on my hair and my hair just goes back into place, and sometimes just a touch up is much needed. I love this product!! Recommend to my friends with the crazy frizzy hair
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?