BY PAUL MITCHELL #4 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
I love the way this conditioner had my hair feeling, so soft and shiny, and it smelled so wonderful to. Though I didn't keep buying it due to prices.
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
This mist was ok - the smell was fine and it didn't way my hair down, yet I was not able to see a difference in moisture levels once my hair was dry.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee , KS
Smelled great gave my hair silky shine not necessarily something that I need everyday but I definitely enjoyed the products and would use that again
Kels L.
Very great smelling and it made my hair really shiny and it made it feel very hydrating and I like how lightweight it was and I like the packaging
Jennifer B.
Mays Landing, NJ
Great to restyle your hair after a long day. Just spray a little into already gelled up hair and you can manipulate the gel and make it look fresh
Melisse R.
Rexburg
The awapuhi products smell so good! I love how they make my hair feel especially since I live in such a dry area, my hair still feels moisturizer.
Cynthia  R.
Smells amazing and adds nice moisture and shine to your hair. It's also great on your skin. It's great for after shaving to help with razor bumps.
BreeAnna N.
My hair is thin, frizzy, and pretty dry so I always like to add an oil or moisture to it daily. This product gave my hair the hydration it needed!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
This product is amazing I love the small and it helps my hair to not get frizzie or tangled its a awesome product I highly recommend it for anyone
Brookelynne J.
Spokane , WA
Keeps my hair shiny and feeling healthy! I've been using this product for almost a year now, and I have seen better strength and shine in my hair.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?