BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paola D.
Sunrise, FL
A bit expensive.. Leave my hair nice and soft. This product have a nice smell leave my hair nice and soft. This product have a nice smell.............
Tara C.
Another must have in your pool supply bag!! This is great to spray in your hair after getting out of the pool when you can't go straight to the shower.
Sondra B.
Ellenwood, GA
Great product to use for curly hair. Especially during the colder weather. You don’t have to use a lot of product. The scent is very clean fresh smell.
Bethany J.
I would recommend this product. I have a healthier looking scalp and less dandruff, my friend bought me this product based in her experiences with it.
Danita M.
Joliet, IL
Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi is my absolute favorite product to put in my hair. Whether it be for shampoo, conditioner, or the moist mist, I love the stuff.
Morgan W.
I love this stuff and this company! I like to spray this In my hair while its damp and braid it before bed . it leaves hair soft and shiny , llove it.
neumeye9 N.
Atlanta, GA
This mist was ok - the smell was fine and it didn't way my hair down, yet I was not able to see a difference in moisture levels once my hair was dry.
Rolanda S.
Church Point, LA
I love the way this conditioner had my hair feeling, so soft and shiny, and it smelled so wonderful to. Though I didn't keep buying it due to prices.
Serena B.
Rio Linda, CA
This is a great hydrating spray for dry hair. By making it nice and moisturized it also made my hair less frizzy. I would highly recommend to friends
Janelle D.
Chino Valley, AZ
I loooove the smell of this stuff! I live in arizona where it's hot and gross. This definitely makes my hair feel soft and not dried out like normal.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back