BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this moisture mist because it makes my hair feel amazing and hydrated it gives my hair a hydration boost that my normal conditioner and oil can’t but doesn’t weigh my hair down.
James S.
Antioch
I am absolutely in love with this stuff and I use this almost with every client I get even though we are not a Paul Mitchell salon I always recommend this to my clients so their hair can always look like they came out of a salon
Alexis E.
This is by far my.favorite if you have this then you are clearly missing out, u highly recommend this to everyone , the packojg and vakue is great and its cheap and affordable
Tia L.
Huntsville
Great product! Feels amazing and very soft on my skin! Very effective and i can tell it is very high quality. I purchased this online on amazon for a reasonable amount. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Tia L.
Huntsville
Sam R.
These are great shampoo and conditioner because they go towards your type of hair that you have you can buy these at Ulta Target Walmart anywhere that sells shampoo and conditioner
Hailey  B.
Cheney, WA
i loved this product! received it in the mail and i love it! i've never tried bare minerals products before but after this i definitely will be buying more products from this brand! 100% would recommend. I couldnt be more impressed by such a great product
Jordan T.
Guthrie
I love this product, I love the way it makes my hair feel after I put it on and the smell is great.I think its deff a great product.I bought mine at ulta, and it has deff did its job.I think the price is just about right. I would deff recommend this product to anyone.
ella j.
Thayer, MO
i love this product. it is very good and i like it a lot. it is my first time buying because it lasts a long time. it has really nice packaging. it is a really good value and is not pricey. i would definitely buy it again.
Sydney S.
South Vienna , OH
I don’t really see this doing anything to my hair. I used as instructed and seen no results. This product is very pricey and I wouldn’t recommend to a friend.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?