BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Sarah K.
North Las Vegas, NV
2 time repurchase! This stuff is amazing!!! I love the way this product makes my hair feel. It detangle while adding moisture and a nice scent tom hair. Will continue to repurchase!!!!
Sara M.
Meriden, CT
Awapuhi mist is amazing if you have sunburn, especially on your face or scalp area. It's light, refreshing, and mists so perfectly and evenly, that it's a great buy. This is a summer must have, especially if you are on vacation. It adds moisture to the hair and body like no other product does.
Kari A.
Van Dyne, WI
Live by awapuhi moisture mist, especially in the summer. Works absolutely amazing on sun burn or regular burns. Will help heal a burn faster than aloe... Cuts down pain to a day
Cindy N.
Millington , TN
I use this product to add moisture to my hair, face and all over body. Most hair conditioners leave my hair limp. This is just enough moisture to keep my hair healthy & hydrated
Lisa A.
If you struggle with dry, damaged and super tangly hair you are in need of this product. With the use of this product you can glide through your tangles and wish you had bought this sooner. I am very very happy with this product, and for the price it is sold for it is a good purchase.
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
So good for hair and skin. It's all natural so you can spritz it on your face too for some added moisture. I just wish the moisturizer feeling lasted a little longer.
Mel
I use this to refresh my urls in the morning before I apply additional leav-in conditioner or some other styling product and I feel it does a pretty good job of moistening my curls. It's not as hydrating as I would like it to be but it also works well as a detangler.
kelly h.
Saint Helens, OR
I like to use this product a little before and a little after blow drying my hair. My hair gets very dry and brittle and tangles easy. This helps to keep my hair from breaking off. I use lots of hot element in my hair suck as blow drying and straightening everyday. This is a great product and would recommend to anyone using continuous hot treatments in hair.
Sheila P.
Austin, TX
This is a nice mist. I don't think that it works well on me because I have such fine, limp hair. But I think that you might love it if you have thick textured hair!
ashley l.
Shorewood , IL
This works as the perfect detangler spray on before brushing your hair after a shower and you'll be able to cut through those tangles fast and the smell is great!
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back