BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Shelby W.
Portland, OR
My hair stylist at Paul Mitchell beauty school used and recommended this. I bought on Amazon for a very good price. There’s no scent to it. It’s supposed to be hydrating but I feel like it didn’t do much. I won’t be buying again.
kela c.
Irvine, CA
I love this spray because it is so moisturizing and easy to travel with. I think this is a little nicer than your drugstore spray products. Most hair salons will carry Paul mitchell products because they are always reliable!
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is absolutely amazing. This is a great product to put in your damp hair to give it back the moisture it needs. Also, great to spray on your face to refresh it or even set your make up. I love this product.
Angela W.
Overland Park , KS
I use this for my hair and body in addition to normal heavy duty blonde conditioner. It provides a little extra spray in moisture, which is nice. Most people would need extra moisturizer above this on a regular basis.
Jade E.
I love this after a long weekend maybe you went out to dinner twice and you straightened your hair then curled it the next to it’s had a lot of heat and wanna give it a nice moisturize so it’s not to dry and damaged
Muas_rj J.
Willemstad, ['', '', '']
Yall this hydrates my haur so good! I have really dry hair so this product is amazing! I think the price is good for the quality and it has a really nice sent that makes your hair smell great. I would recommend this
Mariah G.
Eagle River, WI
Yes, this right here is a must!! I love it. It's way better then any other brand I've tried. I bought this from a salon back home. Paul Mitchell is a great brand & they have a lot to offer. Not a disappointment.
Dominika Q.
The one of the must product for your puffy hair. It's affordable and it does the effect what you need . I bought it in the beauty store with hair proffesor all products and I can say it's effective. I would buy again.
Sadie P.
Abilene, TX
Paul Mitchell products are always amazing! Love their hair serum to! It’s a bit more expensive but it works really well so I can’t complain to much about price it always has a wonderful smell to definitely a must try!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
This spray Spells good and leaves no weight or grease behind. I'm not totally sure it worked but seemed like a good product and love the brand so I'm recommend it to Someone looking for hydration to their hair
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?