BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Gea M.
Bristol, CT
This product works great and more times than not it is used in salons by professionals so that says something. It smells really good and fresh and moisturized great.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
 after going bald because of chemo. When I lost all of my hair my scalp became so dry that I couldn't stand it. My mom went out and bought this for my scalp and as my hair grew in I kept using it. My hair now is extremely strong and extremely curly. No one after chemo has ever seen hair so strong and long. I believe that it was because of this product. So I keep using it. I also use it on my neck to my shoulders. I would definitely recommend this product.
Christina C.
Dover, DE
The only thing i can say is Love! it sprays evenly and not super heavy... has a great smell and i love how you can spray it on you face as a setting spray for your make up. I have did some heavy damage from bleaching my hair and i have heavy under the skin acne and this has been added into my daily rotuine to help with each... 2 for 1!!!
brooke k.
Harrisonburg, VA
I have used this spray since elementary school. My mom used to get it as a treat since I loved the smell so much! But it's an awesome product make my hair and my skin feel good when the weather starts to dry it out. I mist it on my hair, face, legs and arms!
Darra B.
Brooklyn, MD
This product is amazing. I love how it can be used on hair and body. I have REALLY dry hair from years of bleaching and coloring. This stuff is like lotion for your hair. My hair absorbs it like a sponge and I feel like a whole new woman. I mostly use it on my hair, but the few times I used it on my body it worked WONDERS.
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
I love this product. It moisturizes your skin, hair and scalp. I sometime spray my face if I'm in a hurry and don't have time for my regular moisturizer, and even my back during dry winter months. If you leave your hair alone after applying wet, it stays wet looking until brushed or combed. It leaves your hair soft and manageable. it's almost like the hold of a styling product, except your hair is soft and not damaged.Can’t go wrong with anything Paul Mitchell and awapuhi! Love the smell.
Rachel S.
Ward, AR
This stuff is great. You can use it on your hair and as a moisturizer for your skin, too. I've used it as a setting spray almost, just like a boost of moisture on my face after I apply makeup, and I've noticed that typical spots like my nose and forehead that almost everyday look dry and flaky,, don't when I use this!
Julia M.
Sarasota
This product is very good. I would certainly recommend this yo my friends and coworkers. I don't know what else I would have Chosen if it had not been for this. It was like love at first site when I saw it. So I really think that all my friends and coworkers will believe me when I tell them to try it.
Cecilia R.
This doesn't work that well for tangles, I wouldn't use it by itself
It's a hydrating mist so if you have dry hair it helps but I would pair it with the shampoo conditioner and then balm!
The awapuhi line is amazing ! And smells so good
I gave a lot of conditoning treatments with this line and every guest was really satsified and left happy!
Amanda T.
This is my favorite! It is great for pretty much everything! It smells good and last all day! Leaves your hair feeling fresh and moist. I spray this in my wet hair after showers it also helps with tangles my brush goes right trough my hair after a couple sprits of this product! I would defiantly refer it to people!
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back