BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Brittney F.
Lake Geneva, WI
I love all paul mitchell products. My grandma used to use them on my hair when i was younger and i still love them. They make your hair smooth and they all smell so good
Neha 💞.
W Melbourne, FL
My hands down product ever I’ve used this because one of my friends suggested it to me and since then I’ve never wanted to look onto any other products.. love this thing
Jessica L.
Zephyrhills, FL
This always reminds me of summer. It’s light and airy and helps control dryness. I use it after the pool or beach or any time I think my hair is drying out. It even feels good on sunburn!
Caitlin S.
Paul Mitchell products work great leaving hair shiny and soft. They smell amazing as well which is a bonus. I highly recommend Paul Mitchell to anyone and find that it is worth the price
brianna b.
Louisville, KY
I loved this Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist so much! you did a great job in hydrating my scalp and hair leaving it looking flawless
April P.
Tunkhannock, PA
OMG this product is amazing!! You can use it all over your body not just for hair! It smells amazing very soft scent, lasts all day long! I use it on my face after my toner to give it extra moisturizing! Price point is a little high but worth it!
Dawnmarie E.
New Braunfels
This spray works ony curly hair leaves it bouncy and defined! The signature Paul Mitchell scent is soooo beautiful. I feel like I've accomplished great things when I use Pm products
Sherry A.
Baytown
Love how it leaves​ my hair feeling hydrated and not brittle or dry, it also makes it easier to brush your hair It helps with tangled hair, I have long hair, I know the struggle.
Suzette G.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this moisture mist for so many reasons! I often spray it on my face during a hot day to refresh me and spray it on my elbows and knees because they are more dry and hard to moisturize. After I am done with my makeup I spray it on my face and it dries leaving it as a makeup setter. When my hair is still wet I spray it on the ends to give it that extra moisture while it is drying to keep it from frizzing. Very great price especially since I go through a bottle every two weeks.
Chelsea C.
Galliano, LA
I prefer Paul Mitchell products to any other hair care products, but it is a bit pricey so it's very rare that I get to enjoy it. Great healthy hair is worth the price sometimes.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back