BY PAUL MITCHELL #4 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Lisa A.
If you struggle with dry, damaged and super tangly hair you are in need of this product. With the use of this product you can glide through your tangles and wish you had bought this sooner. I am very very happy with this product, and for the price it is sold for it is a good purchase.
Maryana D.
San Antonio, TX
I used this product when I went to Paul Mitchell the school! The price is pretty affordable and it's a great products. It can be used for balayage techniques during a service to stop the hair from processing but also can be used to detangle hair and add moisture to dry dull hair.
Annabella A.
Memphis
I love this spray on top my natural hair when I do twist outs or bantu knots in the morning so I won't necessarily have to get my hair wet and so when I used to this it's like so great it hydrates and it dries really quickly so it's not like I'm spraying dead of water on my hair
Sydney R.
Idaho
Love this spray, my sister has used it on my hair and she works in a salon. It smells amazing! And leaves my hair feeling good all day, I think it's a good price for how much product is in the bottle. I would definitely recommend if you need some good hydration for your locks.
Joanne E.
Morganville
I find this keeps my hair hydrated and very smooth. Gives my hair a nice pick me up too. Just a nice treat for your hair winter through summer. Convient spray pump, easy to take with you if your traveling.  I would reccomend it to anyone that wants to hydrate their hair.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
Love this product ! I would use this over and over!! It really is above any type of Haircare that is drugstore that is for sure!!! It’s easy to use! And it is affordable if you catch it on sale! I would recommend this of course!!
Grace K.
Alvarado, TX
Having curly and frizzy hair, you need a lot of moisture, so this spray is a go to! I use this every day for about a year. The packaging looks chíc and simple! It can get pricey, but it's well worth the money. I definitely recommend this to my curly haired folks!
Michelle K.
Washington, NJ
So good for hair and skin. It's all natural so you can spritz it on your face too for some added moisture. I just wish the moisturizer feeling lasted a little longer.
Terrijo L.
Bellaire , OH
Seriously, what is there to not LOVE about the Paul Mitchell hair care line? I have used their products for years and have never been disappointed. Their line of products cannot compare to most products on the market. Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist
Amber S.
I tried this product a few times. Kept going back to it because the first time I wasn’t crazy about it so I thought I’d try it again. Definitely not my favorite but might work for other hair types. Didn’t leave my hair feeling as soft as I would have liked.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?