BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Paige M.
Moorestown, NJ
This is a super easy and quick product to use that I have had a lot of success with. It adds just the right amount of moisture to my hair after I shower, and it does a great job of keeping my hair smooth and not frizzy.
Cristy L.
As a Stylist and Makeup Artist! I LOVE LOVE this product! I use it to hydrate my dry hair and also my face & neck, as a makeup sealer, and I can't get enough! Wish It was less expensive because I have bought it since 2003
Michelle J.
Louisville, TN
This product is absolutely amazing. especially if your hair needs that extra touch of moisture to it. it is also good for your skin. and the smell is wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone who has dry hair or skin.
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
I give it 3 stars because it leaves my hair feeling softer than before. But it leaves my hair feeling greasy. Not many of Paul Mitchell's stuff that I have bought works very well. It is a good smelling spray though
Lisa G.
I absolutely love the Awapuhi Moisture Mist! You can use on your hair to add moisture, skin to soothe burns, face to set your makeup, etc! The Paul Mitchell men's volleyball team uses it between rallies to cool off! Hahaha, everyone loves this stuff.
Morgan B.
I use this product everyday! It's just a spray that contains Awapuhi which is extremely good for you hair. I mist it in right after I get out of the shower before combing my hair and it gives just enough moisture that my hair doesn't look lifeless once I'm done blowdrying it. It helps my hair a lot!
Eleni K.
Lagrangeville, NY
Really great for hydrating your hair, sometimes can be a bit sticky though! Best time to use would be just out of the shower when your hair is still a bit wet, your hair will really soak in the moisture!
Monroe M.
This product can be used in so many different ways it is unbelievable. Can use on hair, but also can be used as a makeup primer or setting spray, can spray on burns or sunburns, can be used to stop itchiness, and really does work! I always have this with me and recommend to everyone.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Moisture mist always gives my hair that quick extra bit of moisture it needs to look healthy and clean. My hair is often dry so this comes in handy a lot. The smell is great and the price is fair for the product you get.
Sarah C.
Eagle, ID
I don’t always need this but sometimes during the cold month my hair does get try and starts to cause static. This really gives that needed moisture after washing and makes my hair more silky. I have very fine thin hair so it’s important that it doesn’t grease up or weigh down my hair which it didn’t. My hair was much more shiny as well
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?