BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Cecilia R.
This doesn't work that well for tangles, I wouldn't use it by itself
It's a hydrating mist so if you have dry hair it helps but I would pair it with the shampoo conditioner and then balm!
The awapuhi line is amazing ! And smells so good
I gave a lot of conditoning treatments with this line and every guest was really satsified and left happy!
Amanda T.
This is my favorite! It is great for pretty much everything! It smells good and last all day! Leaves your hair feeling fresh and moist. I spray this in my wet hair after showers it also helps with tangles my brush goes right trough my hair after a couple sprits of this product! I would defiantly refer it to people!
Kendall B.
Milwaukee, WI
This product works great, and lasts FOREVER because you don't need to use much at all to get great results. It was awesome if I was looking to dry and straighten my hair that day, and its also great for when you're air-drying. Definite noticeable difference in moisture and overall hair health when using it.
Brittnie S.
New Braunfels , TX
Love!! I spray it from midway to the ends of my hair after I wash and towel dry and it works wonders! It detangles and keeps the ends of my hair moisturized. My roots get oily very easily, so I tend to avoid spraying it close to my scalp. In my opinion, it also helps stop the development of split ends.
Alycia D.
Arlington, TX
It is amazing when bought from a professional hair salon not from a store. If you buy it from a drug store or a target etc. your not buying authentic products. If bought and used as directed on bottle it should work like a charm! coming from some one who is a professional hair stylist who used it almost everyday i think its the most versatile product you can find that is super inexpensive .
Kim P.
Jacksonville, NC
I use Paul Mitchell Awapuhi daily. My hair is dry, one because it's blonde, and two, because it's over processed. Paul Mitchell is lightweight and clean. Paul Mitchell does not weigh down my hair nor does it feel greasy or over product (ed) . This product washes out easily.
Alison C.
This product was recommended by my old beautician. I have long, thick hair and noticed how snarly my hair was after getting out into the shower. After letting her know what type of shampoo and conditioner I was using, she told me to eliminate those products (Pantene; too waxy) and use this moisture mist. I noticed results after using it a few times! I just spray this all over my hair and it combs sooooo much easier now!
Maritza M.
I love this moisture spray. In general I use to think my hair was dry and brittle and frizzy. But I have switched to using almost all Paul Mitchell products including this moisture spray and now my hair is silky and shiny. I let me hair air dry with just a few sprays and my hair is soft and frizz free. I find that my hair has become the most low maintenance part of my routine now because it's so healthy I don't need to do anything.
Lindsey F.
This is one of the best products on the market. It does a phenomenal job moisturizing my hair and it's my go to whenever I style with heat. It's amazing when trying to add some curl up my hair. Additionally this is phenomenal for skin. I love using it whenever I tan, especially in the Nevada dry heat
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I love this moisture mist! I use it most on dry curls of corse but also I can not swim in chlorine or on the beach without wetting my hair down first! Your hair soaks in the first moisture it touches so I pray this in before chlorine/ sea salt and get out without a god awful mess! It's a life savor!
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?