BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Alicia H.
Long Beach, CA
Not only can you use this to give our hair some moisture. I use this for detangling as well. But that's not even the most amazing part, did you know you can use Paul Mitchell's awapuhi moisture mist to set your makeup!? Now you do!
Rose M.
Parker, AZ
If you have dried out frizzy hair,this stiff works amazing. It you that extra boost of,moisture. Your feels soft and it does give a dried out look after application. The fragrance is smells great also. I would pair this with both moisture shampoos and the detangler conditoner.
Melissa P.
MIRACLE ELIXIR. I love this stuff. Spray it on your face is your skin is dry. Spray it on your hair if your hair is dry. Don’t spray it on your phone though. You gotta have a personality like this review for that to not be dry.
Emily I.
N Baltimore, OH
I love the smell of this stuff! It doesn’t weigh my hair down and it’s great for my tangles. I use this on myself and my kids almost daily. It’s a little more costly that the stuff at Walmart or the drugstore but it works great!
Samantha M.
Louisville, KY
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist

This stuff is amazing if you have dry hair! And honestly it’s truly good for heat protection too! Usually get out of the shower and wait for my hair to be damp, not wet but damp then I spray that in my hair
Corinna E.
Fort Sill, OK
Really good stuff. My hair is bleached and therefore damaged and dry. This stuff revitalizes my hair and gives it the moisture it needs. If you have color treated and/or damaged and dry hair, this is the product for you.
Megan G.
Houma, LA
This is great to use when hand painting a balayage! Spray in between the root color and the lightener. It helps blend the two together and makes it hard to have harsh lines left in the hair. Also great for detangling and brushing hair out after highlighting
Mandie K.
I loved this stuff when I tried it a few years ago , my little sister also loved it so much she used most the bottle , wish the scent was different though it smells a little like hairspray but I'd highly recommend it
Muas_rj J.
Willemstad, ['', '', '']
Yall this hydrates my haur so good! I have really dry hair so this product is amazing! I think the price is good for the quality and it has a really nice sent that makes your hair smell great. I would recommend this
Val V.
This is great for color treated hair for those overly dry hair days. Got some dry skin? Instant boost of hydration. This two in one is great!! It's worth every penny!! Try it out I know you'll like it as much as I do.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?

back