BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Samantha A.
Kenosha, WI
This product is amazing! It’s the best I’ve ever tried! Amazingly effective at providing moisture to the scalp. I use it every day. It’s surpasses my expectations. I would buy this again and again. Such a good product for the price!
Sydney S.
The moist mist by Paul Mitchell is alright, it’s nothing super fancy or anything I’d go out of my way to purchase. Paul Mitchell is a great school for cosmetology but not my favorite hair care products.
Caroline R.
Lovely smelling and works well as a detangler in my fine (but overbleached) hair. Solid product but so are a number of options at slightly lower pricepoints or with more benefits in terms of shine
Makala M.
Roy, UT
My mom and I use this on both our face and hair. It’s great on the skin as it offers the many benefits of awapuhi such as locking in moisture and keeping out damage. Great for unruly and lacking hair.
Danielle C.
Although a little expensive, my fiancé loves this product. He is bald but has a very dry scalp from eczema. He his his scalp a few spritz and it helps his scalp stays hydrated. I️ would recommend this for anyone with a dry scalp.
Lucinda M.
love this stuff! my hairstylist recommended that I use this to put moisture back into my hair especially because I have to shower everyday. I love Paul Mitchell in the first place and this actually was one of the more affordable products he has!
Kylie P.
Tucson, AZ
This spray adds the perfect moisture to your hair. I️ have super dry hair and it really helped me. Plus it’s affordable. I️ use it every time I️ was my hair and it just squirts right on. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Mercedes V.
This moisturizer spray is amazing and smells wonderful. I use it after my hair is half way dry from the shower and my hair smells and feels awesome all day. If I could give it more stars I would.
Desiree F.
My hair is super curly and so is my step moms she bought this product and I tried it and fell in love with it honestly it's not pricey and it's better than anything from a drugstore I'm more than satisfied with the product.
YAZZI M.
San Jose, CA
The Paul Mitchell spray adds a very induring feeling to your hair or any hair style .the scent it has its also last a pretty long time which is good because it adds a nice smell to your hair
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?