Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Does this work with bleached hair?
Is this worth for someone with dry ends??
Someone said this was like the Sea Plasma from Focus 21? Is that true?
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist!
How would you rate this product?
I love using Awapuhi Moisture Mist! I first came across it in cosmetology school. It was summer and my skin was super dry from being out in the sun all the time. I spray this on and it feels refreshing and gives my skin a dewy appearance all over! I still have a bottle for myself at home and one at the salon for my clients to try!
Denver , CO
Paul Mitchel everything ... lol never has disappointed me . Lol. My hair is fine, and dry, so this product is NEEDED to put back the moisture back into my hair that I need. I like to use this on dry hair unwashed hair before getting into shower. After shampooing hair is so much more soft also manageable. I do like to spray after I applied all of my other products an styled. It also helps bring moisture, and smells amazing...
Wilmington, DE
I have straight hair and i use this moisture mist🔆it is reay effective for me,i have little bit dry hair and this product helps my hair to refreshed and looked much more shiny and glowing.it has so nice scent,and i am just satisfied about this product.it is good for both straight and curly hair.it gives your hair energy and refresh effect.price is affordable and also,love packaging so much.nice product😍
This of course smells amazing. My hair gets dry easily because I bleach it blonde, blow dry, and curl or flat iron my hair everyday. I wish I lived it more, but it didn't work as well as I wanted it to on my hair. It is on the pricey side. I personally won't but it again, but I wouldn't stop someone who wanted too try it and see if they liked it on their hair.
Bear, DE
I love the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist. On days I don't wash my hair, I use this to dampen it and then style my hair. I also use it at times after my hair dries a little before styling it. It can also be used on your face, which I like to do when my skin gets dry. It helps to moisturize the skin.
Chesapeake
After bleaching my hair numerous times it has became incredibly dry, I use this alongside Olaplex and I have found that it work well together for me in restoring a little moisture back into this thirsty locks of mine. If you’re hair feels a little parched give this a try!!
Blackfalds , AB
I bought this to take with me to Thailand to take down the frizz. I may have picked the wrong product to bring as this made my hair more frizzy at the end of the day. I have used it a few times since I have returned home and it seems to do the job whenever my hair needs it.
Awapuhi is great for moisture and fun tip it helps you refreshen up most my buddies In school always use Awapuhi to refresh their faces. It gives you mositure in your hair and helps you feel refreshed. For me i would keep on using awapuhi on mybhair to give it mositure.
I use this on my clients during a haircut to hold moisture. Smells amazing and super light weight. You can actually use this on your skin too! I’ve used it to set my make up or even when I just feel my face needs a little help because I have dry skin.
Lovettsville, VA
Love this product. Lighter than a leave in conditioner this product is perfect when your hair just needs a refresh. Going from an afternoon in the sun to a night on the town, give a quick spritz and lightly pat all over for a friz free style.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...