Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist

by Paul Mitchell

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky

how heavy is this product??
Does this work with bleached hair?
Is this worth for someone with dry ends??
Start your review of Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist!
Nicole S.
Eatontown, NJ
This stuff is sooo great! I like to use it after towel drying my hair and it untangles my curly hair perfectly. It's so moisturizing without weighing your hair down. It smells super good, a little pricey but worth it and you only need a little. I am very happy that I bought this. Would definitely buy again.
Sarah Z.
Dillsburg, PA
Awesome product! A must have. Makes you feel moisturized and wakes up your body. Highly recommended
Lindsay V.
Freedom, CA
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist uploaded by Lindsay V.
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh, how I love this spray! So versatile! Can be used in hair, on skin, or as a refreshing pick me up face mist. I adore this product. It sort of reminds me of the old Sea Plasma stuff. (I miss that stuff) this spray would be nice to use if you were sunburned, or just need a little cool mist. The smell is delicious, and it's a great value for it's price, the bottle is huge! I like to use this spray on my hair before styling, definitely helps keep my curls sleek and smooth! I will repurchase
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
El olor de este producto es muy agradable. Tengo el pelo seco y fino y a pesar de que noto cierta hidratación no veo ningún otro cambio en mi cabello. No es uno de los productos más baratos así que como no Vi una gran diferencia solo usé un pomo y no lo volví a comprar.
amanda T.
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist uploaded by amanda T.
I love the smell of this! I also love the light weight moisture it provides. My hair somehow feels much softer and healthier when I use salon quality products.
Kristian G.
Kapolei, HI
Some days, my hair feels really dry and coarse. I love the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture mist! It’s literally a hair lifesaver some days. I spritz it in my hair and then brush it out. It helps to give my hair the much need moisture and it smooths it out.
Belinda G.
Cordova, TN
I love Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist. A little trick for everyone, in the summer I keep in my refrigerator and spray my face after working out to cool down and also spray after a Sunburn. The coolness from being in refrigerator feelangrwat when sunburned.
Marissa I.
Abingdon, MD
Moisturizing and help hair look healthy! Wish I liked the smell more though. Product lasts a while since you don’t need to drench your hair in it.
Emily C.
Frontenac, KS
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Moisture Mist uploaded by Emily C.
Love this stuff! Keeps my hair looking healthy and tangle free! Leaves it looking nice and shiny. I definitely recommend this product! It’s effective and doesn’t leave my hair greasy at all. Very satisfied with this product!
Brittny L.
Houston
I really like this product for refreshing hair. Great for vacation or beach bag. Hydrates dry thirsty hair. Enhances shine, best for normal to thick hair texture. Good for moisturizing extensions.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...