BY PAUL MITCHELL #5 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Ashley P.
This is such an amazing product. Did you know that you can spray it on your skin for extra moisture? Also, if you spray it in during summer months, it cools you down. We used this as a selling point in cosmetology school. It works in multiple ways and is amazing!!
Lindsey V.
This is my favorite product for adding moisture to my hair. It isn't heavy and can be sprayed root to tip. It makes my hair a lot more manageable when brushing out and blow drying. It also smells AMAZING.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This spray works very well at keeping my unruly hair under control. My hair gets very dry at the end and I need something that keeps it soft and moisturized. This works very well at doing that job. I don't usually have to reapply until a day later and it keeps my hair looking tame.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
When I get my hair done professionally, this is usually the go to bottle that they use. I always end up taking a 3 month supply home with me because the results are just amazing. Not only does it smell so good! But it's also very affordable ans makes my hair really soft.
Carla R.
Dayton, OH
Pricepoint is decent for the amount of work this product can do. For hair that feels dry or frizzy, spray for smoothing & moisturizing. It has a tropical scent that doesn't last all say, but for a good amount of time and isn't overwhelming. Doesnt leave hair crunchy, no holding power.
I also recommend for those that do indoor/sunless tanning for afterward. It is ok for use on skin and rehydrates.
Paula R.
A great way to add some moisture to your hair using a great smelling product. The price is comparable with similar products. Paul Mitchell is a brand that can always be trusted. I would absolutely recommend this to any of my friends especially in those winter months when everything is dry and our hair needs hydrated.
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
My family actually uses this for sunburns, as weird as it may sound. We have to buy it at beauty stores like Sally’s or salons. It smells amazing, and for some reason it really helps with sun burn. It also helps hydrate your hair as well, but this is definitely one of those products great for hair and skin
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
This is perfect for those who need some moisture to you locks ! It's not a lot of moisture but enough to do some helping . On the plus side is smells really good!
Maryana D.
San Antonio, TX
I used this product when I went to Paul Mitchell the school! The price is pretty affordable and it's a great products. It can be used for balayage techniques during a service to stop the hair from processing but also can be used to detangle hair and add moisture to dry dull hair.
Meghan E.
North Andover
I have used the hydrating spray for at least 3 years and it works so well. My hair is in the greatest condition whenever I use this product. I used to have frizzy broken hair and now it's doing much better. I recommend it to all that have been having issues with hydration.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?