BY PAUL MITCHELL #11 in Hair Mists

The Awapuhi Moisture Mist® provides deep hydration to moisture-lacking hair, while reviving a dry and tired scalp. Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide moisture and shine, while spirulina and plankton extracts work to make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth. Also great for refreshing dry skin.

WHAT IT DOES

Deeply hydrates thirsty hair and revives dry, tired skin.

HOW IT WORKS

Lactic acid and Hawaiian awapuhi provide deep moisture and enhanced shine. Spirulina and plankton extracts rich in amino acids and vitamins make hair soft, hydrated and silky smooth while sodium PCA balances moisture.

ADDED BONUS

Reactivates styling products in hair, making it perfect for quick touch-ups.

FEATURES

• Paraben Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Color Safe

Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I wish I had known of this product years ago! It had been a lifesaver the past 6 months since I've owned it. I came across it by luck doing an online search for another product similar in nature but I've I read the description of this, and because I trust Paul Mitchell's products.. I immediately purchased this. Anyone who knows me, know that until a little over a year ago I had the most damaged hair then I educated myself on proper haircare and its back to a healthy state. This is one of the key products that help keep it improving. It has a blend of ingredients that provide your hair, and skin with vitamins packed Hydration whenever you use it. I don't use on my skin, because I have a specific skin care regime that keeps it super healthy but I sure do use it on my hair. I don't necessarily use it after washing, because I have quality leave ins for when my hair is wet. But I will spritz it over my finished style. I also keep a small spray bottle of it on my purse, I refresh throughout the day everyday, but I take special care with it if I had been swimming or in the sun for an extended period of time. For 2nd day hair, I'll spray this Throughout so I can restyle because it actually does reactivate any hair products I put in the previous day. It's so versatile and VERY effective. It really had become my holy vessel and it literally goes everywhere with me. I love it so much I make sure I buy the huge 16 oz bottle!
Ashley P.
This is such an amazing product. Did you know that you can spray it on your skin for extra moisture? Also, if you spray it in during summer months, it cools you down. We used this as a selling point in cosmetology school. It works in multiple ways and is amazing!!
Samantha L.
Provo, UT
I love this product. It moisturizes your skin, hair and scalp. I sometime spray my face if I'm in a hurry and don't have time for my regular moisturizer, and even my back during dry winter months. If you leave your hair alone after applying wet, it stays wet looking until brushed or combed. It leaves your hair soft and manageable. it's almost like the hold of a styling product, except your hair is soft and not damaged.Can’t go wrong with anything Paul Mitchell and awapuhi! Love the smell.
Lindsey V.
This is my favorite product for adding moisture to my hair. It isn't heavy and can be sprayed root to tip. It makes my hair a lot more manageable when brushing out and blow drying. It also smells AMAZING.
Sarah H.
Indiana , PA
One of the most underrated products from Paul Mitchell! I love it because it can be used to reactivate the hair care I already have in my hair. I usually shampoo 1-2 times a week. I use it to re-wet my fringe area and blow dry. This is awesome for the skin, too! I use it to set my makeup, and have even put it in the fridge while I'm on vacation to soothe sunburn. It's a multipurpose product!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This spray works very well at keeping my unruly hair under control. My hair gets very dry at the end and I need something that keeps it soft and moisturized. This works very well at doing that job. I don't usually have to reapply until a day later and it keeps my hair looking tame.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
When I get my hair done professionally, this is usually the go to bottle that they use. I always end up taking a 3 month supply home with me because the results are just amazing. Not only does it smell so good! But it's also very affordable ans makes my hair really soft.
Mari M.
I love this moisture spray. In general I use to think my hair was dry and brittle and frizzy. But I have switched to using almost all Paul Mitchell products including this moisture spray and now my hair is silky and shiny. I let me hair air dry with just a few sprays and my hair is soft and frizz free. I find that my hair has become the most low maintenance part of my routine now because it's so healthy I don't need to do anything.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
It has some many different uses and it's amazing! I use it on my dry hair when I get out of the shower. I use it before and after I apply makeup because it set's it so nicely. And then I use it again after I take off my makeup to calm down the redness in my face from rubbing the makeup off. It's such a soothing spray, and I haven't heard one person not love this product. I will always keep repurchasing this product!
Seerra p.
Hydrating spray made my hair very lifelike again. My hair was damaged and as soon as I started using this after about two weeks my hair became a lot softer shinier and smoother. The smell isn't all chemical There's an actual sent to it which is really nice. This bottle last me about a month and a half ; which is nice for the price.
Jaclyn B.
Medicine Hat, Alberta
Is this the one of their products that smells like coconuts?
Jennifer F.
Webster, NY
My daughter has a hard time brushing her because of sensory issues . I was told that this stuff works really great. I don't wanna spend a lot if it does not work. Thanks
Alexa S.
For natural curl girls would you recommend this? I don't want something sticky or heavy. My hair is about a 4C I always need something to refresh would you be able to use this on dry hair with out it getting too sticky feeling?
Danielle C.
Saint Helen, MI
I recently got this in a gift basket, what is it used for? Is it like a hair spray or is it suppose to make your hair have the "beach affect"?
Kristin W.
Eastman, GA
You can use this for hair and skin?