BY PAUL MITCHELL

1 gallon shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Paul Mitchell shampoo smells amazing and works awesome for either men's or women's hair. It's a great daily shampoo. Perfect for back bar use by stylists. I very highly recommend this Paul Mitchell shampoo!
mayra H.
This shampoo will make your hair look so pretty I have is it and it lives my hair so pretty I don't even have to straighten it I jus love this shampoo I recommend it
Mackenzie M.
Edwardsville, IL
Personally, I thought that this product has been moisturizing and helpful. I definitely am not a fan of the smell; it 's very strong and although it doesn't necessarily smell awful, it definitely doesn't smell good. It can be a bit off-putting, but it goes away mostly after it's rinsed out. I think that the shampoo itself is good quality, and I've had it recommended to me by some close friends before. I don't need a lot for my hair, which is long, thick, and very curly, so that's a definite plus. I'd purchase this again.
Michelle G.
Gulfport, MS
We have been using this shampoo for a long time. It's hard to find a shampoo that the whole family can use. This one is something that both my husband and I both use. It smells great and we buy in the big bottle and it lasts a long time. We also share with our daughter and we still have plenty left. It smells wonderful, makes your hair shiny and soft. Love this shampoo! Great product!
Lynette P.
Cedar City, UT
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo made my hair feel soft and silky, clean and was very refreshing. I have bleached blond hair and my end get very dry, with this shampoo it was hard to tell I had damaged hair. A little goes a very long way! It lasted forever!
Shiquita B.
Chesapeake, VA
My stylist always uses this product on my hair and it makes it so soft,silky and manageable. I would definitely recommend for anyone treating chemically relaxed hair or natural hair. It's perfect for all hair types.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I love the awapuhi line. smells amazing. so soft and gentle on your hair. doesn't weigh hair down. your hair will have shine, bounce and feel silky soft. definitely one of my favorite hair lines out there.
Cari R.
Avon, NY
Love Paul Mitchell products. I wish the price was lower. I have extreamly think hair, and tend to break out from store bought products. I have a varity of shampoo and conditioners that i switch from every time i was my hair. I don't have to do that with PM.
Chelsie P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I received this product as a gift. I have thick hair and it needs lots of conditioning to get a comb through it. This shampoo seemed to cause my hair to knot and I had to deep condition to get the knots out. Not a fan.
Amanda N.
This shampoo is amazing and is smells so good! In fact I love all of Paul Mitchell's Awapuhi line! He has such great products and they really do wonders for your hair