BY PAUL MITCHELL

1 gallon shampoo. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lynette P.
Cedar City, UT
Paul Mitchell Awapuhi Shampoo made my hair feel soft and silky, clean and was very refreshing. I have bleached blond hair and my end get very dry, with this shampoo it was hard to tell I had damaged hair. A little goes a very long way! It lasted forever!
Shiquita B.
Chesapeake, VA
My stylist always uses this product on my hair and it makes it so soft,silky and manageable. I would definitely recommend for anyone treating chemically relaxed hair or natural hair. It's perfect for all hair types.
Lindsay J.
Trenton, NJ
Gentle on any hair type! Fresh smelling, and leaves you with obviously clean results. As a licensed stylist, I recommend this shampoo to several of my clients.
Vonda H.
Fredericksburg, VA
Make the hair feel really great and the detaingler is awesome , thats all i have to say I don't know about the packing because its just basic
Carol B.
Nicholls , GA
Love using this shampoo on the back bar at the salon where I work. It is great for all hair types and smells amazing.
Maiv Xis X.
I love this original one! It help my hair grow better than any other products. I love the fresh smell on my hair!
Megan M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
It's a gentle shampoo. Good for daily cleansing without drying hair. Works for most hair types.
Blake E.
Lancaster, KY
Cleans well and doesn't damage hair. Has a nice refreshing smell that's last
Mackenzie M.
Edwardsville, IL
Personally, I thought that this product has been moisturizing and helpful. I definitely am not a fan of the smell; it 's very strong and although it doesn't necessarily smell awful, it definitely doesn't smell good. It can be a bit off-putting, but it goes away mostly after it's rinsed out. I think that the shampoo itself is good quality, and I've had it recommended to me by some close friends before. I don't need a lot for my hair, which is long, thick, and very curly, so that's a definite plus. I'd purchase this again.
Michelle G.
Gulfport, MS
We have been using this shampoo for a long time. It's hard to find a shampoo that the whole family can use. This one is something that both my husband and I both use. It smells great and we buy in the big bottle and it lasts a long time. We also share with our daughter and we still have plenty left. It smells wonderful, makes your hair shiny and soft. Love this shampoo! Great product!