BY PAUL MITCHELL

Blow-drying is a breeze with the 427 Paddle Brush. Its special, lightweight design helps you create lift and volume and the wide paddle is able to grab large sections of hair, shortening your dry time. Create a professional look in no time with this must-have hairbrush.

Becky S.
1,146 reviews
I can't say a bad thing about a brush that I've had over 10 years that still works as it did on the first day! When I bought it I wasn't sure why I needed a paddle brush but it seemed like something I had to buy :)
I have long, straight, fine but thick hair that tangled when wet from years of colouring. I use this for regular brushing as well as when I dry my hair and am not looking to curl the ends under...although you can do that with this brush.
Paul Mitchell 427 Paddle Brush is a must for us ladies that have straight to wavy hair. I can show you that after all these years the only thing different is the wear and tear on the black wood. I take with me a lot so it's my fault on that. I seriously hope this isn't discontinued because while writing this I'm realizing I need to get two more!
Angel H.
Great for tangles in wet hair. Great for blow drying. Smooths the hair. It definitely worth the price. Satisfied. Will buy again. Clean out hair in brush after every use. Sometimes the whole rubber part of the bristles come out but it pops right back in.
Robyn D.
After using this brush line, it's like I compare everything to them, and everyone else is below the mark. Got long thick hair, this bush is your best friend, glue some fur on the back and name it fluffy bc you will carry it on every trip.
Leesburg, FL
This is my favorite hairbrush, I've used this brand and type for about 7 years now! When the brush starts losing its bristles I toss it and go buy another! I've had a few in black, one red, and now a floral purple! I will continue to buy this brush until they stop making it!!!!!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I am OBSESSED with this brush. I have had it for a pretty long time and the tips of the brushes haven't came off which is one of my biggest pet peeves. My hair is super thick and it brushes a lot more hair than other brushes. Easy to get tangles out. I would recommend anyone with thick hair to purchase this brush.
Karla A.
Santa Ana, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAIRBRUSH! It gets those knots right out fast and non painful. :) very satisfied with this product. I have curly, thick hair so you can imagine how tangled it gets but with this brush its so easy to untangle that i can't complain. Truly recommend it!
Madi M.
Does a very good job of removing tangles without pulling on your hair too much. Because the paddle is so large, it covers a large expanse of your hair to get the job done faster. A little over priced.
Kaitlyn V.
Cedar Bluff, AL
Love love love! Anybody could use a new hair brush! And a paddle brush? Even better. I absolutely love mine, I use it every single day.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
I cannot remember the last time I used Paul Mitchell, however a paddlebrush is a paddlebrush and it works great on my long hair
Leesburg, FL
What's your favorite hairbrush?
Leesburg, FL
If your favorite hairbrush could come in any color or pattern, what would it look like?