BY PAUL MITCHELL

This Paul Mitchell 427 Paddle Brush is wonderful and perfect for rapid blow drying and creating volume. Also great for brushing through after styling you can expect super comfort and flawless style. Straighten or smooth your hair with this wide paddle brush providing optimum control for a sleek finish. Paul Mitchell 427 Paddle Brush provides scalp massage with its ball-ended nylon pins which gently penetrate the hair. The air cushioned pad provides flex and minimum strain and helps to prevent pull on your hair too. see more...

Madi M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does a very good job of removing tangles without pulling on your hair too much. Because the paddle is so large, it covers a large expanse of your hair to get the job done faster. A little over priced.
Robyn D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
After using this brush line, it's like I compare everything to them, and everyone else is below the mark. Got long thick hair, this bush is your best friend, glue some fur on the back and name it fluffy bc you will carry it on every trip.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hairbrush, I've used this brand and type for about 7 years now! When the brush starts losing its bristles I toss it and go buy another! I've had a few in black, one red, and now a floral purple! I will continue to buy this brush until they stop making it!!!!!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am OBSESSED with this brush. I have had it for a pretty long time and the tips of the brushes haven't came off which is one of my biggest pet peeves. My hair is super thick and it brushes a lot more hair than other brushes. Easy to get tangles out. I would recommend anyone with thick hair to purchase this brush.
Karla A.
Santa Ana, CA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HAIRBRUSH! It gets those knots right out fast and non painful. :) very satisfied with this product. I have curly, thick hair so you can imagine how tangled it gets but with this brush its so easy to untangle that i can't complain. Truly recommend it!
Kaitlyn P.
Rome, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love! Anybody could use a new hair brush! And a paddle brush? Even better. I absolutely love mine, I use it every single day.
Hannah C.
Kingwood, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot remember the last time I used Paul Mitchell, however a paddlebrush is a paddlebrush and it works great on my long hair
Leesburg, FL
If your favorite hairbrush could come in any color or pattern, what would it look like?
Leesburg, FL
What's your favorite hairbrush?