BY PAUL MITCHELL

Stay Strong Express Dry Strong Hold Hair Spray delivers lasting hold without stickiness or flaking. Weightless, ultra-dry formula provides maximum control and volume. Humidity-resistant ingredients hlep fight frizz and flyaways. Size: 11 Ounce Quantity: 1 We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Essence H.
Nashville, TN
It's great when you are trying to hold your fly away hair together. I have had the bottle for about six months. It was a present from my mom. It's great on any type of hair! I recommend it anyone.
Shelley G.
I seldom buy strong hold hairsprays because I don't like looking like I have helmet head and the buildup is not something I care to deal with. I will use a strong hold hair spray when it is windy outside and that was just the very instance for me buying this hair spray originally. It takes very little to hold my hair in place for hours without feeling crunchy. It is workable and has an amazing scent that won't compete with perfume or cologne. I have the 11 oz bottle and I have had it for over 2 years and I am just now about halfway through with the product. Its an amazing value too. I got mine for 18.00 and I'm fine with that cost.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Really good strong hold hair spray all the products by Paul Mitchell I tried have been really good so I knew it was going to work good which it does! The packaging is very nice. I love the volume I get with this hairspray!
Dyana L.
HOUSTON, TX
Amazing hair spray,love the hold! Great for curls and updos! I'm always stocked and it smells great compare to other sprays.
Dyana L.
HOUSTON, TX
How do you use this product?