Paul Mitchell 0.85 oz Super Skinny Balm uploaded by Lauren D.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Super Skinny Relaxing Balm has an innovative formula from Paul Mitchell that helps speed up the drying and styling process by forcing out water from the hair. This styling balm contains wheat and vegetable proteins fused with conditioning ingredients to leave your locks hydrated, and has a unique ingredient that helps provide style memory in all conditions. Size: 0.85 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Active ingredients: Water, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acid, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11 15 Pareth 7, C12 16 Pareth 9, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geranoil, Hexylcinnamal, Linalool, Limonene We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tara F.
Donahue, IA
This product is AMAZING if you have frizzy hair! My hair is thick and frizzy and just a pea size amount of this product does the trick!
ShelleyLynne S.
Wildomar, CA
My fave for thick tangly hair! Always makes my hair smooth
Before I brush and dry my hair I use a small amount and it works wonders
Stephanie D.
Lyles, TN
A little expensive for the job it does. I've bought less expensive versions that do almost the same.

It does smooth and defrizz.
Megan L.
Mexico, NY
I've been using this products for over ten years! It works great on my thick, curly, wavy hair when I want to straighten it.
Meagan S.
Hampton, VA
I love using this after I've straightend my hair! It helps to keep the frizz down as well as giving my hair a shiny look!
Anna K.
Louisville, KY
Makes my hair smooth and frizz-free. My hair is really coarse and dry and makes it moisturized and healthy feeling!
Kira H.
Kutztown, PA
Works great for straightening and gives great shine. I have used this product numerous times and still love it!
Kayla O.
Grand Junction, CO
Helps my think frizzy hair stay smooth after blow drying and straightening every time. Used for years and love!
Dawn A.
Monaca
I love this stuff! It's my go to almost every day. It gives my hair a shine& keeps hair down and in order
Claire M.
I use this every time I blow-dry my hair! A few sprays, and my hair is shiny & gorgeous all day!
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Does anyone else have issue with it not working like it should? Hair product build up, makes your hair oily, etc