Paul Mitchell 0.85 oz Super Skinny Balm uploaded by Lauren D.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Super Skinny Relaxing Balm has an innovative formula from Paul Mitchell that helps speed up the drying and styling process by forcing out water from the hair. This styling balm contains wheat and vegetable proteins fused with conditioning ingredients to leave your locks hydrated, and has a unique ingredient that helps provide style memory in all conditions. Size: 0.85 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Active ingredients: Water, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acid, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11 15 Pareth 7, C12 16 Pareth 9, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geranoil, Hexylcinnamal, Linalool, Limonene We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cassandra P.
I use this product after every time I wash my hair. It keeps it shiny Protected and smelling good. I've been using it religiously for the past 3 years and I love it as something to put in my hair as a protectant.
Ashton G.
Ewa Beach, HI
This stuff made my hair so soft and smooth. My stylist used it on me at the salon and I haven't used anything else since. It's a great amount for the price, and you only have to use a tiny bit to get the job done! If you have thick and long hair like me, this is definitely for you!
Daniela C.
Paramus, NJ
I love the Paul Mitchell Skinny Balm. It is very effective and you don't need to use very much product. It smells fantastic in your hair, unlike other heat treatments I have tried. It protects my hair while giving it a nice shine, and most importantly doesn't leave me oily.
Monica O.
Porter, TX
This is amazing i use this when i get out the shower, i put it in my hair, blow dry it then straighten omg it makes my hair super smooth also it takes the frizzines of my hair. I honestly love it .
Kristen H.
Sunbury, PA
I have very long hair, down to my bottom. The ends get very straw like. This makes them shiny and soft. I also use it to tame flyaways at the top of my head. This is definitely a must have.
Marti B.
Erie, PA
Makes the hair look and feel awesomw. I sold this product more than anything whwn I worked in a salon! I used it all the Time there to smooth flyaways and smooth the look of my hair.
Valerie L.
Lockport, NY
I love this product. Makes my hair soft and I have bone straight hair. Makes a comb go through it with out snarls. Highly recommend this product and it's not that expensive either
Anita-Carol J.
Dayton, OH
I couldn't even begin to get my hair sleek and straight without this product! It does everything that it claims - shortens drying time and makes my naturally curly and frizzy hair straight. A must have for any curly haired girl who just switches it up on occasion.
Danika G.
Baltimore, MD
The best! My hair lady used this back years ago when I straightened my hair and my hair was soooo soft. Six years later I finally buy it for myself. The best.
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Im not a huge fan of this product. I feel like it is hard to comb my hair after it is in, and after I blow dry my hair, my hair feels really producty
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Does anyone else have issue with it not working like it should? Hair product build up, makes your hair oily, etc