Paul Mitchell 0.85 oz Super Skinny Balm uploaded by Lauren D.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

Super Skinny Relaxing Balm has an innovative formula from Paul Mitchell that helps speed up the drying and styling process by forcing out water from the hair. This styling balm contains wheat and vegetable proteins fused with conditioning ingredients to leave your locks hydrated, and has a unique ingredient that helps provide style memory in all conditions. Size: 0.85 ounce Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Active ingredients: Water, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Propylene Glycol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Wheat Amino Acid, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, C11 15 Pareth 7, C12 16 Pareth 9, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Amodimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein PG Propyl Silanetriol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Geranoil, Hexylcinnamal, Linalool, Limonene We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Amazon
abreea j.
Knoxville, TN
I love Paul Mitchell products In general. I went to their school so I learned a lot about the products. But I prefer the awaphui wild ginger serum over this serum. But I do like super skinny, it just isn't my go to. The other one is.! But if you have really thick hair this is a nice thing for you.! Fine hair, don't do it lol
Brittney N.
San Francisco, CA
As a girl with hick naturally curly hair that resists staying straight, finding this product was a godsend. I often wear my hair curly, but on the days I want to rock a straight style, this product works wonders for me. I apply it to my after shower, towel dried hair before blow drying and then straightening for shiny frizz free hair. Added bonus: it smells amazing!
Kailey S.
Dallas, TX
One of my go-to hair products. I immediately bought this after my hairdresser used it in my hair. I would buy this product JUST for the amazing smell alone. This is an all-in-one miracle worker. It smooths, makes my hair shiny, helps keep it from tangling and let's not forget the incredible smell that sticks around for awhile. This stuff is awesome!
Debbie B.
Pleasant Hill, MO
I just started using Paul Mitchell to make my hair routine simple so if I wanted to use it when my hair was damp then I could just use it to get a done look without a lot of effort and when I wanted to spend more time in my hair I can use it for that as well. I do like the smell also amd helps leave a shine in my hair.
Rachael G.
Debary, FL
Super Skinny is IT!
Paul Mitchell NEVER disappoints from his wonder tea tree collection to these which help maintain a nice clean, sleek, and shiny finish. I ALWAYS use this product, especially with treated hair. Plus it smells AMAzing and leaves your hair feeling great. definitely a must have.
Lauren D.
West Henrietta, NY
I have very fine hair but use this product after every shower. It is non greasy, it keeps my hair from getting frizzy no can help either keep my curl, wave, or straight style without weighing my hair down. This is a product I have used for years and always have to have around. Highly recommend. It lasts forever too!
Brittany F.
Bloomington, IN
This product is my holy grail item for keeping my hair sleek and straight! I have unruly thick hair, but with this serum, no one would ever know! It doesn't weigh your hair down like most products do, and bonus- it smells like watermelon! Makes blow drying a breeze! Definitely recommend!
Suzanne M.
Lynchburg
Love this product for my hair ❤️ It is curly and tends to get frizzy especially on more humid days- just a small amount in the palm of my hand and I work it with moth hands first then apply to my hair and focusing it from middle if strand toward the ends! ❤️
Hilary M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay, this is AWESOME. I have the driest, thickest, and most coarse hair ever. This keeps my hair so soft and looking healthy. Because my hair is so thick and curly, I actually need about 3 pumps of this before I blow dry my hair. Sometimes after it's styled, I will run a little more through my hair. love it. I've already purchased this twice. Will buy again.
Kristen F.
Lynchburg, VA
Have used this product for a couple years now, I'm very satisfied with the results. I have thick, and coarse hair. It doesn't completely tame the beast but it really helps with frizz and smooths and added bonus it helps reduce drying time!
Ashley W.
San Dimas, CA
Does anyone else have issue with it not working like it should? Hair product build up, makes your hair oily, etc