Paul Mitchell 0.85 oz KerActive Forever Blonde Dramatic Repair uploaded by Mary Cathryn K.Paul Mitchell 0.85 oz KerActive Forever Blonde Dramatic Repair uploaded by Sam R.

BY PAUL MITCHELL

KerActive Forever Blonde Dramatic Repair from Paul Mitchell smoothes and strengthens dry, dehydrated strands. Loaded with a blend of KerActive protein, safflower oleosomes and macadamia nut oil, this exclusive formula helps restore fragile hair. Brand: Paul Mitchell Size: 0.85 ounce Quantity: One (1) Lightweight yet powerful multitasking corrector Smoothes, strengthens and replenishes Contains KerActive protein, safflower oleosomes and macadamia nut oil KerActive protein helps restore fragile hair Safflower oleosomes replenish lost moisture Macadamia nut oil provides deep hydration For dry, damaged, fragile hair We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Does this KerActive forever really work like really really really...2 Answers
  • Does this product dry out your hair?1 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...*
Zoe W.
Meadows Place, TX
My hair is naturally wavy with a slight curl. I dyed it platinum and after the second touch-up, a stylist recommended this product. I started using after each wash as recommended and noticed that my natural curl was gone! I hair was weirdly frizzy and poufy, stuck between straight and curly. It looked AWFUL. I talked to some stylist friends and they confirmed that it was likely this product. It took over TWO MONTHS for my hair to regain its natural texture!!
I do not recommend for those with curly or textured hair!
Mary Cathryn K.
Bedford, OH
I've been a platinum blonde for over a year now, trying to grow it out now and this Keeps my over processed hair smooth and manageable and healthy!
Hailey C.
I went bright blonde 2 years ago after having completely dark hair. I loved the look but my hair was damaged and I couldn’t stand how it felt. This made my hair feel natural again! I love it so much and I even gave it away to a friend since I no longer have blonde hair!
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
This is wonderful for many reasons! I spray in my hair if I get on my face I don't breakout like most times. It's super light and gives me touchable, smooth ,soft hair wet and dry. I will bring to the beach and spray and leave in so that way the water doesn't ravige my tresses.
It has a Clean ,luxurious smell and you dont need to spray very much!.a little goes along way ..Now I have Beautiful repaired ,shiney, blond hair
Everyday!
shelby s.
West elkton , OH
This is literally hair crack. It helps so much! It changed my hair completely. I swear by this and always will. It is worth the price I love everything about this product
sasha s.
Absolutely love this product. My hair tangles super easily especially when wet. I spray a few times in damp hair and can brush it easily. I have oily hair and this seem to not affect that. some products leave a nasty residue and this doesn't for me. It is rather pricey but I haven't found a cheaper product that works as well.
Inisha T.
Works really well as a conditioner and not a leave in conditioner. My blonde hair is damaged and this was recommened by salon officials for black women with natural hair
Jerrica M.
Buffalo, OH
This product has improved the texture of my hair dramatically but if I use it to often it makes my hair greasy
Sam R.
So the long skinny tiny bottle but it works great it's Forever Blonde Dramatic Repair it supposed to repair your hair when you have blonde hair and it works great it's like a little spray bottle and it's from Paul Mitchell and it's just absolutely damage recovering
Haley M.
Sour Lake, TX
I use this every day after I wash my hair. It has helped my hair stay healthy, and become so much stronger. It also serves as a detangler and keeps your hair feeling soft!
Emily N.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this KerActive forever really work like really really really work. I've dyed my hair blondish twice and it somewhat damaged my hair and I need my hair back to normal again!
Megan P.
Does this product dry out your hair?