Paul Masson VS Grande Amber Brandy uploaded by Jessica R.Paul Masson VS Grande Amber Brandy uploaded by Amber R.Paul Masson VS Grande Amber Brandy uploaded by member-0e143470b

BY PAUL MASSON

kayler d.
Baton Rouge, LA
I personally think this is another college favorite. This is cheap and has a pretty good quality. I personally prefer the peach flavor because it goes down wayyyyy smoother and can be paired with just about anything.
Brianna R.
White Hall, AR
It’s a great little go to quick drink. My favorite go to when I need to grab something and go. Any flavor will mix with it if you want to mix just grab you a slush and your good to go
Kristin J.
Camden
Paul Masson is my daily go to after-work drink... mixed with Coke or Pepsi it's a perfect relaxing drink or very early morning boost you can put a shot in your coffee! It's delicious!
Chiara L.
Houston
I love Paul Masson better than the Grande Amber. Paul is more smooth. I really love it chilled. I like to put mine in the freezer. I don’t like it watered down with ice.
Tabitha M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Paul Masson Peach flavor is the best!!!! You can drink it straight or on the rocks. I just discovered it on vacation and I’m in love. The best thing about it is it’s super affordable and didn’t give a hangover headache at all!!! Move on wine, you’ve got competition 🤣
Nicole C.
An affordable alternative for those that aren’t concerned with buying the luxury brands. Comes in a variety of flavors, and available at most or all liquor stores. Also comes in a vast selection of sizes.Paul Masson VS Grande Amber Brandy
Darnishia D.
Memphis, TN
This alcohol is my absolute favorite! Yes, it’s brown but it goes down SO smooth and is VERY affordable! I’ve been drinking it every now & then for a couple of years now. It’s definitely my #1 choice in alcohol.
Jolisa M.
Enterprise
This is really good if you don't want to drink anything strong like gin or Vodka. The mango, berry and peach is a pretty good and a lot smoother than the original ones though
SierraMichelle' W.
Carrollton
Paul Masson VS Grande Amber Brandy My official favorite, I LOVE the peach flavor, it's very smooth and doesn't burn, makes me a halt person!! It recommend this to anyone 😋
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
This is a watered down version of E&J
Not that that’s a bad thing tho because erk & jerk is strong as h-e🏒🏒. To me at least. It is smooth whether it’s straight or mixed
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What would be the best way to drink this?
 Elizabeth g.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good? I've been wanting to try it
Aniwa W.
Riverside , CA
What taste sweeter...Hennessey or Paul masson?
Ashlee T.
VICTORIA, BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
What pairs best with this?
Brittany R.