Paul Masson VS Grande Amber Brandy uploaded by Jessica R.Paul Masson VS Grande Amber Brandy uploaded by Amber R.Paul Masson VS Grande Amber Brandy uploaded by member-0e143470b

BY PAUL MASSON

kayler d.
Baton Rouge, LA
I personally think this is another college favorite. This is cheap and has a pretty good quality. I personally prefer the peach flavor because it goes down wayyyyy smoother and can be paired with just about anything.
Brianna R.
White Hall, AR
It’s a great little go to quick drink. My favorite go to when I need to grab something and go. Any flavor will mix with it if you want to mix just grab you a slush and your good to go
Kristin J.
Camden
Paul Masson is my daily go to after-work drink... mixed with Coke or Pepsi it's a perfect relaxing drink or very early morning boost you can put a shot in your coffee! It's delicious!
Tabitha M.
Paul Masson Peach flavor is the best!!!! You can drink it straight or on the rocks. I just discovered it on vacation and I’m in love. The best thing about it is it’s super affordable and didn’t give a hangover headache at all!!! Move on wine, you’ve got competition 🤣
Nicole C.
An affordable alternative for those that aren’t concerned with buying the luxury brands. Comes in a variety of flavors, and available at most or all liquor stores. Also comes in a vast selection of sizes.Paul Masson VS Grande Amber Brandy
Gaye T.
Dimondale, MI
Always my go to drink hands down. It’s not very expensive , packaging makes you wanna drink it. I love Uncle Paul ! I’ve had some of the best drunk moments of my life on Uncle Paul.
SierraMichelle' W.
Carrollton
Paul Masson VS Grande Amber Brandy My official favorite, I LOVE the peach flavor, it's very smooth and doesn't burn, makes me a halt person!! It recommend this to anyone 😋
Jazzy L.
Kailua, HI
This is a watered down version of E&J
Not that that’s a bad thing tho because erk & jerk is strong as h-e🏒🏒. To me at least. It is smooth whether it’s straight or mixed
Brittany R.
Crockett, TX
PEACH paul masson is what i go for if i’m not drinking hennessy. some people don’t label paul masson a brandy, they label it a liqueur but who cares it’s still a great drink. i don’t drink it by itself, i always mix. so some of my favorite combinations are peach paul masson mixed with a&w cream soda root beer. peach paul masson mixed with sweet tea and peach paul masson mixed with cran-apple juice.
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
Literally one of the only brandies I've dumped down my drain. I'd never had it and it was cheap. I normally drink my brown liquors neat or "straight", but Paul Masson burned my throat and singed my nose hairs even when it was mixed.

I'd avoid this, but some people seem to like this.
Stacey L.
Kincardine , ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
What would be the best way to drink this?
 Elizabeth g.
Las vegas, NV
Is this good? I've been wanting to try it
Aniwa W.
Riverside , CA
What taste sweeter...Hennessey or Paul masson?
Brittany R.
Denver, CO
What's the difference?
Aniwa W.
Riverside , CA
What taste sweeter...Hennessey or Paul masson?