BY PAUL & JOE

Paul & Joe Moisturizing Foundation Primer - 02 Miel uses natural oils to moisturize and prep the skin. This primer will keep your complexion bright and beautiful, giving you a flawless canvas for makeup application. Start your daily makeup routine with a fresh face. Miel is a medium shade. see more...

Szandra B.
Smyrna, GA
In general I'm a huge fan of Japanese skin care and cosmetics.
This product is one of the reasons for that.
First I was so impressed with this primer, because it didn't have that silicone infused finish like the other ones, yet it still holds my makeup amazingly.
A month into using it, I noticed my skin was more plumped and hydrated, so double thumbs up!
Donna N.
Durham
I didn’t e or t much from this, it’s tinted (I have shade 01 for light skin) and I found it gives me a more even skin tone. I also found that it helps blur my fine lines and ridiculously large pores. I’d feel quite happy wearing this on bare face days alone. It gives a smooth base for other make up and I found that I use less foundation product when using it. A thumbs up from me