MakeupFace MakeupFace PrimerPaul & Joe
Moisturising Foundation Primer S - 02 Miel

Paul & Joe Moisturising Foundation Primer S - 02 Miel

by Paul & Joe

Ingredients and Benefits • Camellia Oil – Emollient • Rosa Canina Fruit Extract – Emollient • Orange Flower Water – Moisturizer • Orange Oil – Emollient

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul & Joe Moisturising Foundation Primer S - 02 Miel!
Szandra B.
Stockholm, Hägersten
Review for: Paul & Joe Moisturizing Foundation Primer N- 02 Miel
In general I'm a huge fan of Japanese skin care and cosmetics. This product is one of the reasons for that. First I was so impressed with this primer, because it didn't have that silicone infused finish like the other ones, yet it still holds my makeup amazingly. A month into using it, I noticed my skin was more plumped and hydrated, so double thumbs up!
Anya M.
Torremolinos, Malaga
Paul & Joe Moisturising Foundation Primer S - 02 Miel uploaded by Anya M.
Review for: Primer S, Shade 02
This foundation primer I didn’t like at first, but because I’m used to more solid primers. This one is more liquid, and you need something to matte your skin after using it. What I like is that is very light and you don’t feel it on your skin. [product:paul-&-joe-moisturising-foundation-primer-s-02-miel]
Gemma J.
Paul & Joe Moisturising Foundation Primer S - 02 Miel uploaded by Gemma J.
Review for: Paul and Joe Moisturizing Foundation Primer S (01) Pink, While retaining the same proven texture and finish of popular Paul & Joe Primers, the Moisturizing Foundation.., By PAUL & JOE
Love this primer beautiful effects on the he skin full of moisture and tackyness to help foundation stick to the primer, only improvements would be the price is high for a primer which is holding me back from purchasing.
Tiffany M.
Surrey, BC
I received a deluxe sample of this primer at a beauty gala event and decided to give it a try. It comes out a creamy colour but goes white and then blends into your skin really nicely. Its not tinted enough to be used as a tinted moisturizer or bb cream. It has a really nice scent and didnt make me break out. I do still get a bit shiny half way through the day so wouldn't be a top pick for anyone with oily skin.
Amber C.
bury , UK
Review for: 101 Cameo
Received a sample sized primer in my latest Birchbox and I am really impressed. The bottle itself is cute but the product smells amazing and applies easily on the skin, leaving a smooth flawless finish. I will be buying the full-size product
Roxana S.
Review for: Moisturizing Foundation Primer S - Clear, While retaining the same proven texture and finish of popular Paul & Joe Primers, the Moisturizing.., By PAUL & JOE
This was one of the few primers that really work for my skin, and i've tried a fair few. Lovely illuminating effect while being tacky enough t keep my makeup in place all day. Any foundation i have paired with it went on very smooth and looked flawless. If it wouldn't be be for the quite high price for full size bottle, it would not miss from my makeup bag never ever. Paul & Joe Moisturizing Foundation Primer L (With Lavender Pearls)
Aleksandra M.
Dromore
The primer fills the pores really well and makes them less visible. I would not recommend putting on your nose mostly if you have oily skin as it will encourage makeup to slip of your nose during the day.
Emilia B.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
I really like this primer a lot! I definitely notice a difference to the longevity of my makeup. I’m a light medium skin tone with yellow undertones however and it makes my skin really white when I put this on. This can be confusing when matching my foundation etc so I would like to get the darker colour.
Holly H.
This goes on really well and feel weightless on. It makes a good base for make up, I have given it 3 stars as I received a sample size of this product so after research found that they sell in countries that require animal testing by law so I would definitely not be buying the full sized product and with the expanse of excellent quality cruelty free options out there this is not one I would use or recommend
Joan S.
Get ready for some cuteness because Paul & Joe Beaute gifted me their New Year Kit. The Moisturizing Foundation Primer S ($36) is formulated to condition and moisturize. This has a serum-like texture. The Shade 01 has a tint and if it’s lighter than your skin color, it will give a white cast. I got a bit but what it did was even the tone of my skin. Those who have lighter complexions can use this alone as it offers enough coverage for a casual and light weekend look. I thought for sure this would look messy and tacky on my skin but I like how even my skin looks whenever I use this. Paired with an oil-control mist, this leaves my skin dewy-looking. I’m just surprised by this because even if I have to add more mattifying products to make this work, it looks so good on me. It makes my skin look even, bright, and glowy.

Looking for your answer?