Paul & Joe Beaute Under Eye Concealer, #01 Creme, .33 fl oz

by Paul & Joe Beaute

Banish dark circles and shadows from beneath your eyes with Paul and; Joe Beaute Under Eye Concealer. This smooth concealer provides a thin, solid coat of coverage to let you go about your day shadow-free. Jojoba Oil and Orange Flower Water moisturize and hydrate the skin as the concealer works to hide dark circles. Under Eye Concealer, #01 Creme

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul & Joe Beaute Under Eye Concealer, #01 Creme, .33 fl oz!
3 years ago
If you want a yellow based, medium coverage concealer for your undereye, this concealer, you will love this concealer. I enjoyed using every time I use it, it's just that I already found my HG concealers (which are the Urban Decays / Shape Tape) which has more coverage than this. Plus, having it in a tube makes it a little more complicated compared to having it in a wand tube. Great to try, but will not repurchase.