12 colors available

BY PAUL AND JOE BEAUTE

Paul and; Joe Nail Enamels are sure to have your nails looking hot with this perfect polish collection that is fresh and fun with a vintage flare. Nail Enamel, Buttercup see more...

მარიამ ხ.
მარიამ ხ.
Dover, DE
This nail polish remover does its job pretty well. The packaging is extremely lovely and the smell is somewhat subdued which is great considering the strong smell this kind of products have. The only downside is that the price is a bit high for the amount of product you get.I like that Flamingo Pink! That would be my fave. I'll have to check my local Shopper's for that. Perhaps I'll also grab some Crunchy Cheetos in your honour!I've loved the packaging of this brand for so long! But I've never been able to find it. Definitely hitting that store locator ASAP.
Ava A.
Ava A.
Euless, TX
Review for: Poodle
I love nail polish as always..and this is really a good color especially for sunmer
Ciara S.
Ciara S.
Greenville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Poodle
This is the pretties peachy pink ever! A great summer color and it is definitely a good quality polish.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Review for: Poodle
This is one of my favorite colors. Looks great with a tan in the summer and the quality is awesome! Will purchase several more colors