38 colors available

BY PAUL & JOE BEAUTE

Let your lips do the talking with new additions to the permanent lineup of Paul and; Joe Beaute s lustrous, fashion-forward colors. Full Coverage: This total coverage texture adds daring and dramatic color for deeply saturated, head-turning hues. Full Coverage formula contains highly pigmented powder that feels creamy and velvety while hugging the lip for intense, true color. Lipstick Refill, #210 Pamplemousse see more...

Norma A.
Norma A.
One Of My Favorites! Beautiful and lasts a A Long Time ! The Formula is great ! Pigmentation is Great & creamy! Absolutely love it
Nelly P.
Nelly P.
Uniondale, NY
Wow this product is very nice 💕👌🏼 wish i had it 😫 looks likw it leave your lips moisterized ❤️
Rachel U.
Rachel U.
Review for: #087 Film Festival
I love the fact that I can keep Paul & Joe's amazing lipstick cases and just switch out the colors from time to time! This color, Film Festival, is the perfect Fall red. It's classic and deep, and seems like it would be universally flattering. The formula is creamy and fairly long-lasting.
Kat I.
Kat I.
Review for: #306 Avenue Montaigne
While it is just a refill and you have to purchase the cases separately they are beautiful and very opaque colors
Marit C.
Marit C.
Review for: Case Cs, 21
Pretty, summery pattern for my new Paul & Joe lipstick. Cardboard like material, but sturdy and fun. I don't like having to buy a case and the refill separately, but at least they have some cute options!
Vanier , ON
Super cute but the pigmentation is not great. This formula is more of a tinted balm than it is a lipstick, but because the colour is all in the centre of the tube, it's hard to get an even application.

Great collectors piece if you love cats, though!
Vanier , ON
How pigmented are these shades?
Jamie J.