BeautyEyeEyeshadowPaul & Joe Beaute
Eye Color Trio Refill, Tree-Shaded Walkway, 1 oz

Paul & Joe Beaute Eye Color Trio Refill, Tree-Shaded Walkway, .1 oz

by Paul & Joe Beaute

Refill only. Find the classic case at: Paul & Joe Beaute Cheek & Eye Color Refill Compact Find the limited edition cases at: Paul & Joe Beaute Fashion Print Cheek & Eye Color Refill Compact Open your eyes to the splendor of spring s secret garden with the new Eye Color Trios from Paul and; Joe. Eight sophisticated colors evoke every moment of this beautiful season, from the sight of the first blade of grass in March and the stormy skies of April to May s burst of bright blooms. *This item is a refill and should be paired with the compact case. Eye Color Trio Refill, Tree-Shaded Walkway

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Paul & Joe Beaute Eye Color Trio Refill, Tree-Shaded Walkway, .1 oz!
Tilly C.
Grasswood, Saskatchewan
Paul & Joe Beaute Eye Color Trio Refill, Tree-Shaded Walkway, .1 oz uploaded by Tilly C.
A pretty trio by Paul & Joe. As with other eyeshadows I've tried from this brand, I do wish that the pigmentation was better. For the price, having the products sold without a case as refills seems a little cheap. However, as I got this one on sale, it isn't bad. The green is quite lovely and makes a good eyeliner on me, as black is too harsh.

Looking for your answer?