BY PAUL BROWN HAWAII

Straighten - Twist - Flip - Curl Creates Silky, Smooth Hair Instantly/ Styles Volumizes, Eliminates Frizz Lightweight Professional Salon Series: Five heat settings Instant Heat Recovery Seals in Natural Moisture Ultra Rapid Heat-up Time Maintains a Constant Even Heat Ergonomically Correct Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Paul Brown and are not a licensed retailer of Paul Brown.  Paul Brown guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible see more...

• I want to buy this should I it seems to look like it works great ...2 Answers
  • I'm in the market for a new flat iron, I remember using this bran...2 Answers
Brittany M.
Claymont, DE
This is a great straightener and isn't too heavy so it's easy to work with. I have thin hair so sometimes straighteners do my hair more harm than good because I feel like it's damaging my already thin hair but this does a good job of not being "too much".
Bri C.
I love it. It's amazing and gives my hair volume when I want to escape my curls. It might b a bit pricey but it's worth it for what you are getting. I have thick long curly Italian type hair and this works great for me.
Nikki P.
It works great, but sometimes it feels like it's to much heat for my thin hair. Other then that it straighten really good.
Danielle H.
Roanoke, VA
This product heats up quickly and does not leave my curly hair frizzy. I am very satisfied with this product. I purchased mine from Sally's beauty supply. I find that if I swipe through my hair at a reasonably slow pace I only have to do one swipe. It is a great straightener!
Melissa M.
San Jose, CA
I love this hair straightener! I've had mine going on 10 years now! I've never had a problem with it and it leaves my hair soft and ..... straight. not frizzy and static y like some straighteners.
Lexi V.
Amazing at straightening! The ceramic plates keep from burning your hair and tearing off your ends! I recommend this straightener to anyone! Especially rather than a metal plated hair fryer!
Katie E.
It's fab !!! I've had this for over a year now and I've never had a problem with it, I brought it online and was so pleased when I finally got to use it. I use it most days as my hair can be quite frizzy and I would definitely recommend
Farida O.
I have really curly hair and this straighter works wonders. The first time I used it, I was in love and it's now my go to straightener. I recommend using it only if your hair is brushed and dry. I recommend this product!
Charlise Y.
Visalia, CA
I want to buy this should I it seems to look like it works great for straighten hair ?
Carly C.
Bradford, PA
I'm in the market for a new flat iron, I remember using this brand of flat iron at a friends house 11 years ago and loved it. Is the quality still good on this?