BY PAUL BROWN HAWAII

Just in time to help you keep that beachy look all year long. The seashells in the bottle break down to create a soft and sexy texture that looks just like you spent a day at the beach.Work the styling fixative foam into dry, clean hair. Styling... see more...

Hannah H.
This stuff is so amazing. It leaves a super nice smell on your hair and gives it that beach crunch that everyone wants. Just a few sprays on your hair and it lasts all day. It's for sure a product I swear by
Morgan C.
Shelton, CT
This makes my hair feel a bit strange, though so does any beach spray product. However, it does make my hair very be beachy looking and wavy. I would recommend this, but it isn't my favorite.
Veronica G.
Phelan, CA
I really like this stuff. has an awesome beachy smell plus it gives you killer waves!! it also has cite little shells in the bottle for that beach feeling.
Mackenzie R.
So in love with this product. Gives you exactly what it says and smells so good. I highly recommended this(:
Ty T.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Definitely go but it I live and and it works wonders o always buy it and never regret
Samantha D.
Cluny, Alberta, Alberta
This stuff smells so good and it makes your hair looks so nice and not crunchy but it holds well throughout the day I recommend this to anyone who likes that sort of hair look!!
Lo S.
Tulsa, OK
Can i get this on amazon?
Olivia T.
Goldston, NC
Where can I buy this?
Beatrice A.
Brooklyn, NY
What kind of hair is best for this product ?