BY PAUL

Finishing shine serum leaves hair with incredible shine keeping it hydrated, smooth and frizz-free. Kukui nut oil offers sunscreen protection and balance moisture content in hair and scalp. No animal testing and environmentally friendly formulation and packaging. Reduces frizz and fly-aways especially in excess humidity. Hydrates, detangles and smooths fine to coarse hair textures without weight and buildup. Naturally replenishes and nourishes hair cell structure increasing strength and styling flexibility. Professional Quality. see more...

Larissa R.
Argan oil is a godsend for your face, hair and even your nails! I use it for everything from taming flyaways to removing my eyemakeup. My dermatologist suggested this to stop premature aging. 😍😍
Angela K.
Ruskin, FL
I use argan oil/spray for my hair, not this name brand but the one i used helped so much for my damaged hair. So i def recommend this!
Lisa M.
Pollock, LA
This product is amazing..It turns my unruly curls into defines waves that glisten. LOVE IT