BY PATTI LABELLE

'Patti LaBelle' by Patti LaBelle features a feminine blend of plum, coconut, white flowers, gardenia, casablanca lily, orchid, musk and vanilla. This women's eau de toilette spray is perfect for any occasion. Design house: Patti LaBelle Scent name: Patti LaBelle Launch date: 1996 Eau de toilette is available in a 1.7-ounce spray Gender: Women's Features a blend of plum, coconut, white flowers, gardenia, casablanca lily, orchid, musk and vanilla We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
The Patti LaBelle by Patti LaBelle for Women Spray is one of my favorite perfumes. I love the smell of it. This is some good smelling perfume to be so cheap and to be by Patti LaBelle. I had this perfume for a few years now. It is hard to describe the smell, but It is a wonderful and delicious smell. I really do recommend this perfume spray.
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
My friend purchased this and she said that it is a wonderful scent of course she has many lol! But she loves it and don't mind paying a little extra for a great perfume
I'm gonna have to try this one 💖💖💖
Shemen T.
Not only can Patti Labelle sing🎶 she makes a great fragrance as well. I really like this perfume. I was kind of skeptical at first but I am glad I gave it a try. Great fragrance for all year around.
Ellen M.
Athens, GA
This is a sweet classic smell and I'm so glad more woc are stepping I the perfume game.
Natasha W.
Such a great product it's a great smell and is definitely worth the money, it looks so cute too.
Erika C.
City: Parnaíba- State: Piauí - Brasil Street: Tabajara N°63 / Neighborhood: São Francisco
As is the fragrance that smell ?? which compositions.

Amazon