BY PATRÓN #7 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Patrón XO Café Liqueur
  • "I love drinking this because when you first drink it you feel the burn and then it leaves a warrrmm coffee flavor and feeling in your chest. " in 8 reviews
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
I pick this up because I was in the liquor store it was sitting inside by the register and decided to try it. It was really good especially on those cold nights and I’m drinking my cup of coffee and then I poured some in you know just to give to kick.... OH!!! Not only was it good, it was really really good!! I finished the bottle within a week ...yeah, I meant to try pouring over ice creme, just to see how good it would taste....but er.....Um....yeah ....never made it past the coffeemaker...Well, I am going to have to give it another try!!
Christina R.
This coffee flavored tequila is not for the faint of heart! The smell is very reminiscent of coffee and with it’s initial taste you do taste that coffee flavor...but beware you’ll then get hit with the tequila when it goes down! It’s very very sweet. And really good as shots or mixed specialty drinks, with whipped cream. It does pack a punch if you’re not careful. It’s a great option if you’re looking to see what other flavors are out there.
Tiffany M.
White, SD
I'm such a big coffee drinker and when I found out that  Patrón XO Café Liqueur was a thing I really had to try it out. It did not disappoint I had it with some  Baileys Original Irish Cream Liqueur  and it was almost like having a cup of coffee! It had a great smooth flavor and it wasn't too exspensive for the quality, you really only need to make fancy shots with it before you should probably take a break hahaha
Vanessa D.
Millbury, MA
This is one of the best tequilas I have ever had.  Not only am I a huge coffee drinker, tequila is my liquor of choice.  This can be sipped as it is soo smooth going down, and tasty enough to have straight, without mixing, and it also never gives a sloppy feeling, it is very clean.  This is my go to drink when I'm out and i am trying to stay up.
Camelia B.
New Orleans , LA
Love love love the taste of coffee Patron. I’m a big coffee drinker and this is the perfect mix. I always keep one in my freezer and it makes such a sweet treat after a bad day at work. Great to be enjoyed with friends, or take as a shot. I have recommended it to many friends and they have gotten hooked on it. My fave drink of all time!
Jenn B.
Cochranville, PA
I love Patron XO Cafe for special occasions mixing unique cocktails at home and/or when I'm at the bar and want a bit of a kick to my cocktail (e.g. getting some caffeine for a night of partying!). It works great for a twist on the classic espresso martini recipe. Also great on its own over some ice, even if you're not normally a tequila drinker.
Mary E.
Let’s talk about how yummy this is. When I heard there name.. I couldn’t have been more out off. I was imagining coffee with tequila in it. No thank you. But I tried it because I’m a daredevil. I was so impressed! It didn’t taste a lot like coffee.. but it was so smooth I couldn’t believe it. I wish I could describe the taste.. but it wasn’t a super familiar taste. Just yummy!
Mili G.
Winter Garden
This is not my favorite at all! While I absolutely love pretty much any kind of tequila, the coffee flavor was just not for me. I thought it would be a perfect combination since coffee and tequila are two of my favorite things, but it just doesn’t work out. It tastes like a mixture of burnt espresso and cheap alcohol.
Stephanie A.
Cafe patron is interesting....It’s think is texture and almost like syrup. The taste isn’t that bad but it’s definitely not something that I can drink to start the night. I have to have had a few drinks already to want to drink it. Unfortunately I’ve never had it mixed with anything, maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I had.
Jackie J.
I love this for making a bit stronger hard hot chocolate and it’s pretty delicious to drink straight. I keep a bottle of this around for unwinding at night with either a cup of coffee, hot chocolate or to drink straight. Not many people I know have had it and they are missing out. I absolutely love this stuff.
Deanna C.
Washington, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is paired perfectly with Irish creme liquor! What have you paired patron xo cafe with?
Diana M.
What can you mix this with?
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
I've never heard of this. From reviews I have learned its coffee flavored and isn't that good. What do you think??
Claire B.
I love patron, and enjoy it in margaritas and in shot form. How does the cafe flavor taste? What kind of mixed drinks do people add it to?
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is interesting. Is it good?