BY PATRÓN #24 in Liqueurs & Cordials

Patrón XO Café Liqueur
  • "I love drinking this because when you first drink it you feel the burn and then it leaves a warrrmm coffee flavor and feeling in your chest. " in 8 reviews
Rose V.
Upper Marlboro
I pick this up because I was in the liquor store it was sitting inside by the register and decided to try it. It was really good especially on those cold nights and I’m drinking my cup of coffee and then I poured some in you know just to give to kick.... OH!!! Not only was it good, it was really really good!! I finished the bottle within a week ...yeah, I meant to try pouring over ice creme, just to see how good it would taste....but er.....Um....yeah ....never made it past the coffeemaker...Well, I am going to have to give it another try!!
Stephanie A.
Cafe patron is interesting....It’s think is texture and almost like syrup. The taste isn’t that bad but it’s definitely not something that I can drink to start the night. I have to have had a few drinks already to want to drink it. Unfortunately I’ve never had it mixed with anything, maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I had.
Samara G.
White Plains, NY
Never would have thought to buy this myself, but I got it as a gift and LOVE it. There is nothing to compare it to, because Patron is the best of the best! The packaging was beautiful and extravagant and made the bottle all the most special. I always suggest this to friends as gifts!

Asia 👻.
LOOOOOVE this miniature bottle. If your are an avid coffee drinker or just like the way coffee flavored anything tastes, this is one for you. I received this product recently at a gift exchange and it was delish. Sadly only a miniature, so I will have to see what delish drinks I can make with a regular.
Megan M.
My favorite patron!! Super delicious alternative to rum-based coffee liqueur!! Great flavor and mixes super well! Love the consistency. One of my very favorite coffee liqueurs to use for making drinks! Would definitely recommend and buy again!
Kamalich G.
Providence, RI
My husband loves this , it’s his GO TO drink to relax . Some patron cafe with a splash of Pepsi . I personally like to use this instead of baileys when making a White Russian ! We always buy this . I feel like you spend a little more than a vodka for instance but it’s worth the price
Christina M.
Brooklyn, NY
A blend of Patron Silver & coffee essence. I like it straight up, but it's nice as a cocktail ingredient in martinis or as a desert topping over vanilla ice cream. Think Affogato. It's drier and stronger than other standard coffee liqueurs so I would suggest sipping.
Christina R.
Hollis, NY
This coffee flavored tequila is not for the faint of heart! The smell is very reminiscent of coffee and with it’s initial taste you do taste that coffee flavor...but beware you’ll then get hit with the tequila when it goes down! It’s very very sweet. And really good as shots or mixed specialty drinks, with whipped cream. It does pack a punch if you’re not careful. It’s a great option if you’re looking to see what other flavors are out there.
Ryan H.
Lebanon, NJ
If you don't like coffee you will not like this! It has a very strong coffee flavor but it's very smooth. Got it as a gift but you can find it most places. The tequila is good compared to alternatives but I don't think there's many other coffee tequilas in the game.
Tiffany M.
White, SD
I'm such a big coffee drinker and when I found out that  Patrón XO Café Liqueur was a thing I really had to try it out. It did not disappoint I had it with some  Baileys Original Irish Cream  and it was almost like having a cup of coffee! It had a great smooth flavor and it wasn't too exspensive for the quality, you really only need to make fancy shots with it before you should probably take a break hahaha
Deanna C.
Washington, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This is paired perfectly with Irish creme liquor! What have you paired patron xo cafe with?
Diana M.
What can you mix this with?
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I've never heard of this. From reviews I have learned its coffee flavored and isn't that good. What do you think??
Claire B.
Tampa, FL
I love patron, and enjoy it in margaritas and in shot form. How does the cafe flavor taste? What kind of mixed drinks do people add it to?
Nicole S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is interesting. Is it good?