Patrón XO Café Liqueur

by Patrón

#9 in Liqueurs

Drink responsibly.

Lo has probado es muy dulce?
This Coffee flavored Patron looks so amazing and eager to try but wanted to know if someone have tried it because I purchase?
Where can I buy this in Louisiana?
Start your review of Patrón XO Café Liqueur!
Product Highlights
I love drinking this because when you first drink it you feel the burn and then it leaves a warrrmm coffee flavor and feeling in your chest. in reviews
Moquita Q.
Spring, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Patrón XO Café Liqueur uploaded by Moquita Q.
Wow, this liquor give any drink I make the boost it’s needs. Honestly, so smooth you can’t taste it. But be careful, any drink you make with this will certainly sneak up on you. It’s excellent for sipping because it’s dry. I don’t judge but, I went a little crazy and mixed it in a dessert coffee cake I decided to make for my job. It seriously made the cake super rich! My recommendation, order a Nitro Cold Brew with Sweet Cream from Starbucks and a shot of this Patron XO!! You’ll thank me later in the comments below! 😋
jill B.
palm bay, FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I do like to drink so this is up there with my top 5 favorites I like to drink this in the company of others to just relax and drink my patron
Beatriz A.
Woodhaven, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Patrón XO Café Liqueur uploaded by Beatriz A.
Patrón Xo Cafe Liqueur is a tequila with a lot options to mix. You can mix with milk, coconut milk, vainilla, and ice . If you are a cafe lover you can do like ice coffee and only add one or two shots of patron mmm delicious. And I use in cake I change the brandy for tequila and is so good. And when you do the wedding cake frosting you can used too. Everybody go to love it.
Patrycja T.
Windsor, CT
Patrón XO Café Liqueur uploaded by Patrycja T.
It's my 2020 find, first time I was drinking it on my the best friend's birthday party and I just got one from her on my birthday! It's a tequila drink, kind of strong but delicious coffee taste 😍 I've never drink anything like that before but you need to try it with the Irish cream 😍
Nneji A.
Detroit, MI
Patron Cafe became my go to drink a few years back. I wasn't expecting for it to taste amazing as it did. It didn't even give me a hangover the way regular tequila does. It kept my wired and going all night. Made me fall in love with other coffee flavored drinks.
Rocky H.
Redding, CA
The alcohol taste was MUCH too strong for my taste  I think Patron is better of sticking to tequila and leaving the liquer for other people.  I just didnt enjoy the taste at all and it didnt mix well with anything I tried  I wouldnt purchase again But if you like the taste of strong alcohol in your liqueur then give this a try you will probably love it
Liliana U.
College Point, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love its coffee flavor but it is very sweet, for those who are not sweet lovers it is sweet, but it is delicious
Lauren T.
West Chester
This is smooth and different. It is sippable, unlike most tequila, but who really needs such a large amount of something so unique? I like it, but would probably never finish a bottle.
Maria P.
Cafè Patron is a definite contender in my house. It is smooth and tasty when tried. If you like that strong hint of coffee with a touch of liquor, then try this is a must. A little advise, store in freezer before drinking. Ours is always on ice!
Kara B.
Geneseo, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
You have to have a taste for this it’s definitely different and a bit strong . Can be served out of the freezer as a shot or used with a mixer.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...