Patrón XO Cafe Incendio uploaded by Cherry J.

BY PATRÓN #40 in Tequila

• How does this compare to the original cafe xo? How is the...1 Answers
  • Is this just spicy? Or is it a hot cinnamon flavor?2 Answers
Leslie M.
The flavor is different! BOLD TASTE! Not something I would continuously drink. I would mainly drink this for certain drink mixes like something chocolatey or for a nice after dinner drink. I would recommend this to others for a sweet after dinner drink. Very nice smell as well. Packaging is very beautiful and I have always collected my Patron bottles! Nerdddd 😂😂😂
Nikole L.
Love this one for a go to after dinner drink! So smooth and the coffee hint just lovely in it. Also a great way to enjoy it is in a Mexican coffee. As well just a little rumchata over the top if you like your coffee on the creamier side. I suggest this if your out and you are looking for something to wake you up after dinner. Definitely my go to.
Christina D.
Plano, TX
So I feel like I'm being a little bit overly critical of this tequila just because I'm not used to having a tequila that tastes almost identical to coffee but then again coffee has a better taste even when it's black without creamer and sugar. This blows my mind it doesn't taste delicious to me it doesn't taste delicious on its own it has a very strong flavor that to me is better and it's just not enjoyable and I think that this is something I'm going to have to experiment with it but out of all of the Tequila flavors out there I don't think this is something that is going to be everyone's cup of tea.
Crystal V.
Moorpark
Since I am an absolute coffee lover because well you know, coffee is life when your adulting but then again so are alcoholic beverages so this makes for a perfect drink! I haven’t purchased it in a while being you kind of have to drink it straight but when I do, there are no regrets!
Maria R.
Muncie, IN
Tequila with a twist. I know it sounds weird to have coffee flavored tequila but it was a perfect blend of both, in fact it has become my favorite. It’s smooth and it smells good (just like coffee 😉). It’s a bit hard to find at liquor stores though and i find it a bit pricey but I think it’s worth it.
Anna S.
Yum! This is by far the tastiest shot! Even just straight. It’s smooth, but definitely does its job! However it also makes a nice cocktail if you are wanting a desert cocktail this is the way to go! I would recommend it to anyone!
tina s.
Amazing I love coffee .. and it taste like a shot of espresso. The packing is deff eye catching Becuase red grabs your eyes. No doesn’t need any improvement what so ever ! And I would deff buy again and also put some in my coffee
Kelly P.
Apopka
Amazing quality as always and is perfect straight up or to add a little kick to your mixed drinks! The bottle is pretty to look at and has that typical patron shape but the label gives it a little flair. Would absolutely purchase again!
Maranda D.
Mm mmm mm!! I love putting some of this in coffee. I also like to drizzle it on deserts that I make. It is a favorite at all the parties. Next time I have the chance I will definitely buy again. I recommend this to everyone!
Samantha S.
I bought it as a gift for my bf, it is hos favoraite drink, he gave me a taste of it, I personally did not really like it, maybe because I am not much of a coffee lover. But he likes it, hence it being his favoraite drink.
Jessica B.
Is this just spicy? Or is it a hot cinnamon flavor?
Aubree D.
San Diego, CA
How does this compare to the original cafe xo? How is the spice level?