BY PATRÓN

Megan K.
Sterling, IL
This is honestly not half bad at all! I thought I would hate it and it is actually quite tasty. As always, it's very smooth. I always drink it chilled so not sure what room temperature would taste like but not sure why anyone would want to drink it room temp. Has a really nice coffee flavor and I would definitely purchase again! Also, I think it's a very fair price!
Susan R.
Massapequa Park
I am a coffee addict and I like it STRONG. I also love tequila. This satisfies BOTH cravings. It’s so good REALLY cold, straight up. It is also good in iced coffee or over vanilla ice cream. I would definitely buy this again and I recommend it to all my friends. I want them to have it in their houses when I come over
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Brianna S.
Coon Rapids
Patron XO Dark Cocoa is not delightful to my opinion. It is too thick and the taste lasts awhile in the mouth. I couldn't find anything and it was hard to find reviews on what would be good to mix it with. I suggest not drinking it by itself. It needs something to pair it with.
Victoria M.
Statesville , NC
Holy cow if there isn’t a flavored liquor I love more! I’m a coffee addict, so this tequila is like an extra treat when I have it. I usually drink this by the shot, not mixed with anything. It’s flavor is so good. Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee and tequila.
Meredith W.
chicopee
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
Patron is DELICIOUS. If you’ve never had a black Cadillac, please do yourself a favor and request this shot the next time you’re at the bar. It’s patron xo cafe and Baileys floater, so good. I’m a tequila girl and patron has always been my go to, this is perfect when you want a nice warm fall drink and don’t want to use silver patron. You can’t go wrong, it’s smooth and has a delicious chocolate flavor.
Melanie S.
Youngsville, NC
I’m not one to do shots, especially not if tequila. But this one hardly burns and it tastes like coffee candy. It’s super sweet and doesn’t leave that acetone taste after you drink it. I’m interested in trying it with some Baileys to see if it will taste like a mocha!
Alexis H.
Mililani , HI
Not many people know about this but good lawd IT 👏🏽 IS 👏🏽 SO 👏🏽 GOOD 👏🏽 I wouldn’t recommend drinking it by itself but pour this as a shot with a floater if Bailey and you’ve got yourself a good time! Doesn’t taste like tequila AT ALL. Very affordable and VERY tasty 😋
Jenny A.
Bristol
Love the taste. Didn't expect to like it so much. I have only tried this kind twice but both times I enjoyed it. Flavor is smooth and doesn't have a lot of that burning taste. It's a little on the expensive side. I would definitely recommend to others.
Angelica R.
Absecon
I had a drink with the Patron dark cocoa coffee that basically was a mini alcoholic Espresso. I asked for it on a whim this was SOOO much better than I expected, I would buy it multiple times again now it’s something I order when I want a pick me up.
Jessica B.
Is this sold at most liquor stores or do I need to find a specialty shop?
Kate M.
Exton, PA
How is this? I’ve had the regular cafe - but is the chocolate flavor strong or is it more of a subtle note?