BY PATRÓN #16 in Tequila

• Is this sold at most liquor stores or do I need to find a special...2 Answers
Victoria G.
This was my first time having a chocolate flavored tequila, so my expectations may have been way off. It tastes smooth, rich, and very sweet. I would have preferred if it wasn’t so rich and sweet, almost to the point of being sickening. If you’re a huge fan of extremely sweet, rich chocolate ,you might enjoy this though. It was a bit over priced for the quality. The packaging was beautiful, luxurious, and unique.
Megan K.
Sterling, IL
This is honestly not half bad at all! I thought I would hate it and it is actually quite tasty. As always, it's very smooth. I always drink it chilled so not sure what room temperature would taste like but not sure why anyone would want to drink it room temp. Has a really nice coffee flavor and I would definitely purchase again! Also, I think it's a very fair price!
Bri D.
Los Angeles, CA
This tequila is very interesting- it’s definitely a twist on normal tequila, but makes for great coffee type cocktails that would normally be hard to make with this type of alcohol. Tried it a few years ago and definitely like it every once in a while when I feel like something rich and strong! It’s almost a cocktail in and of itself.
Whitney B.
Carencro, LA
This is hands down my favorite tequila. A tequila that tastes JUST LIKE COFFEE. It’s a beautiful thing and is unparalleled by any other. I could sip on this by itself all day. The bottle isn’t expensive, but you can spend a pretty penny buying it by the shot. Definitely worth trying at least once if you love coffee.
Nicole A.
Cafe Patron the stories I have with you are crazy, but fun. It’s a great tequila because you can have it straight and it taste great. If you add this to baileys oh wow are you gonna remember me forever, it’s my favorite to have when with some friends and looking for shots to have some fun with
Michelle R.
Blountville, TN
Great taste smooth mixes well highly recommend this product to others. Will mix well with just about anything over ice or blended. Great for making one drink or when hosting a crowd of people for a party. Set out a bottle and have different mixers so guest can blend their own drinks!!
Victoria M.
Statesville, NC
Holy cow if there isn’t a flavored liquor I love more! I’m a coffee addict, so this tequila is like an extra treat when I have it. I usually drink this by the shot, not mixed with anything. It’s flavor is so good. Would definitely recommend to anyone who loves coffee and tequila.
Emily W.
Lake St. Louis
This was so interesting! I don’t know what I was expecting when I purchased this but it was delicious and I haven’t had anything like it before. It’s a bit costly so I won’t splurge for it often but it’s definitely not something you can drink all the time anyways.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
My favorite tequila! It’s a special occasion drink for me because it’s a bit more expensive than some other brands, but it’s definitely worth it. The dark, smoky chocolate flavor mixed with the coffee is just so robust. Would definitely purchase again.
Angelica R.
Absecon
I had a drink with the Patron dark cocoa coffee that basically was a mini alcoholic Espresso. I asked for it on a whim this was SOOO much better than I expected, I would buy it multiple times again now it’s something I order when I want a pick me up.
Jessica B.
Is this sold at most liquor stores or do I need to find a specialty shop?