Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa

by Patrón

I Have not tried this one yet - I know the xo espresso is awesome - how is the flavor on this one? Sounds yummy!
What’s the comparison between this and the normal cafe liquor?
Does it taste like chocolate? Or just a hint of chocolate?
Start your review of Patrón XO Cafe Dark Cocoa!
How would you rate this product?
alyssa P.
Avon, IN
Has a nice flavor, doesn't taste like tequila at all... it's nice for mixing into coctails or over ice. Makes a wonderful mixed martini or shot, with bailey's.
Yachira C.
Brandon, FL
Only recommend for shots as it is a coffee flavored tequila and may not go well being mixed
Angela L.
Milford, CT
I think Patron Dark Cocoa is a good drink to try. The taste is very good, it tastes like chocolate. Although I'm not really a big fan of alcohol I do like this. Patron is on the pricey side but I still have the bottle from about 2 years ago. I do recommend trying it for those of you who like to drink and enjoy chocolate.
erika G.
San Antonio, TX
Absolutely love this Tequila. If you are a coffee lover this is the shot for you. It's a little on the sweet side which can be a bad thing as it dehydrates you faster. Other than that it's a bottle that will always be at our parties.
Cheri M.
Oregon City, OR
First of all it's not your average tequila. It has a chocolate coffee flavor than it so good and so memorable. I love this for the holidays especially, its different and good. Serve this to your guests they will love you. I prefer to serve it as a shot drink, so you kinda sip and enjoy or throw it down the hatch which ever way you prefer it you will enjoy experimenting with it to find your favorite.
Rachel H.
Reading
YUM! If you love coffee and chocolate this is for you! I like to drink it as a special little night cap. Or pour it over ice cream!
Jennifer M.
New York
This one is ok. It’s too thick to drink as a shot and it leaves a weird after taste. I need a chaser every time I drink this
Tiffany B.
Bedford, VA
A bit on the different side but a must visit!!!! This is a very thick mixture and very bitter with a bit of sweetness. You can have it all types of ways and also can top your favorite frozen or hot coffee and also if your fancy can drizzle a little on some chocolate strawberries yum yum!!!!
Judith G.
Sonoma, CA
Esta botellita se mira muy Linda me gusta la decoration y con un poco de Leche estan super ricos juntos, el precio es muy favorable yo creo que esta muy bien para una noche que te estes bañando en la tina y un vasito de este quedas muy agusto.
Jennifer M.
Cumming, GA
This tequila gives me the double the energy that regular tequila gives me. Side note tequila makes me somewhat energetic for some reason. I usually drink this mixed with water as a cocktail. Its very smooth and really does not even taste like tequila. I have also mixef this with coconut cream and malibo to take a killer martini.