Patrón XO Cafe (Coffee Liqueur) Miniature uploaded by Tonia M.Patrón XO Cafe (Coffee Liqueur) Miniature uploaded by Aileen Z.

BY PATRÓN #30 in Tequila

5cl / 35% - An amazing coffee liqueur, made with pure natural coffee essence and Patron Tequila, not too sweet & great coffee flavour due to it being 35%.

Merissa W.
Merissa W.
I love this flavor of Patron! The first time I tried it was actually at a football tailgate and it was so delicious. My mom even tried it and loved it and she is not the type to ever take a shot. From then on, we've been hooked. My boyfriend and I went out and bought the big bottle of this stuff and we bring it to most social events. It can be mixed to make a baby Guinness shot or it tastes just as good on its own! The aftertaste is a coffee taste so if you're not a fan of coffee you will not enjoy this. I for one, hoy recommend this Patron.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
MOUNT DORA
Not a huge fan of coffee-flavored liqours or the patron brand in general. I feel like this would be especially delicious in a chocolate martini, great alternative for someone with a gluten sensitivity. I especially love the minature bottles because who doesn't love a minature? This allows a consumer to try a product before investing a lot of their money into one then being left disappointed.
Michaela C.
Michaela C.
This is so good.  I like it more than other Patron products, and more than other coffee liqueurs.  It has a great, smooth taste, and blends well into sweet drinks or dessert sauces.  I wouldn't buy a full bottle to keep on hand, but it's a good thing to have if you plan to make a big batch of something (or if you just want to sip on a lot of it!).
Candice C.
Candice C.
Farmers Branch, TX
Patron has always been one of my favorites to take shots of because it goes down very smooth and the coffee taste that this flavor gives off is so rich and satisfying. If it's New Year's or a special occasion that calls for a shot, this is definitely my go-to! You can even use it to make dirty espressos and it tastes great!
Mandi E.
Mandi E.
As a coffee lover and since tequila has always been a preferred drink to unwind... This was a huge hit for me!! Love it! There's an amazing undertow of chocolate,  without being to overbearingly sweet. There are limitless possibilities with this one. Just talking about it makes think maybe it's time for a drink! Cheers!!
Shannon T.
Shannon T.
Winston Salem, NC
I was given this as a gift set with other flavors of patron and it wasn't as offsetting as I had thought it would be. Never thought I would go for the more creative flavored tequila but it definitely worked for me! Was not my favorite because I usually only do lime and salt for chasers which did not work for it.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Murfreesboro, TN
Coffee is one of my most favorite things in the world, so when I first saw that Patron came out with an espresso tequila I definitely had to try it. I love Patron XO Cafe, it is sweet, but not too sweet. It is also delicious if you mix it with Rumchata or put it in coffee for that extra kick in the morning ;)
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Des moines, IA
I rated it a three because I am not a huge fan of coffee for the taste. However I will say that it is smooth for being a coffee liquor. I didn't find it over powering. I took it as a shot to taste it the first time. I would maybe use in a mixed drink but I likely won't drink it again since it is coffee flavor.
Lizz M.
Lizz M.
Homewood, IL
While this tequila is ok for sipping, I find it a little strange and not as smooth tasting as other coffee flavored liqueurs. I haven't found anything that it mixes well with yet and there are better after dinner liqueurs out there that I would prefer to sip over this brand. All in all, it's just ok.
Finesse R.
Finesse R.
Fort pierce , FL
This was definitely something I will not buy again. I don't know if it because I don't know what to mix it with or not but I usely will drink my patron straight with ice and this one I was hoping I could because of the flavor! I'm a coffee lover and I wasn't able to like or even care for the taste