BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Leonela L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I like this tequila.. tried in Mexico.. very good quality.. and flavor good............
Lee M.
Middle River, MD
A solid tequila! I do enjoy sipping this one on the rocks. Great flavor, smooth finish!
Carly S.
Ormond Beach, FL
Yum!!! This is my favorite tequila and my margaritas wouldn't be the same without it!
Giovanna P.
I think this patron was great, I just think for myself I am not a huge patron person!
Alyssa Q.
Las Vegas , NV
I love patron in a shot or in a mixed drink. Tastes great & is not very expensive. Def recommend any of the different varieties.
skywalking123 G.
Los Angeles
want something that’s going to go down smoothly ,not give you a hangover great party starter ,great gift ,yo this here is your patron lol
Nikki D.
Payson
Not a fan of tequila AT ALL. Don't like the taste of patron, the drunk or the hangover from it. It definitely does the job if that's what you have, a little pricey but I wouldn't purchase it myself. And probably won't ever!
Patty D.
Dodge city
Super strong , if that’s what you like , then this would be perfect for you . It has an okay after taste .
Deanna H.
La Habra
Patrón, is what it literally becomes once you’ve had too much. Walking around talmbout “Si Patrón” 😅
Luz R.
This is a great quality tequila. This line offers a variety of tastes based on how the tequila is cultivated