BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Brenda G.
Dallas, TX
Really good tequila for shots. Keep it cold in the freezer gor a smoother taste!!!!! I enjoy it!!
Apple M.
Puyallup, WA
Tequila goodness! Makes perfect margarita! The smooth taste is what i always wants with tequila.
Kristel A.
Los Gatos
Classic tequila. Smooth to drink. Good for shots and for mixing with cocktails, like margaritas.
Misey J.
Louisville, KY
Now I like this brand but it's just a little strong for me. It's ok for an every blue moon drink.
Miyoshi h.
Portsmouth
One of my favorite tequilas. I love this for shots.... shaken! Much smoother than Jose Cuervo.
Isabel  V.
Definitely my go too tequila and drink it straight with a slice of lime. Yummm ! Can't go wrong
Jennifer M.
Los Angeles, CA
Better flavor than the silver version, again too pricey, but I still buy it from time to time.
Sara S.
Baltimore , MD
Absolutely love I think it goes down easy has a smooth type of taste and is great with mixing!
Emilly B.
Napa, CA
Really good tequila!! Add some margarita mix into your salt/chile rimmed glass and you're set!
Miriam P.
One of the greatest Tequila!! The smoothest I have ever tasted. You can drink it like water lol