BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Nakina B.
We did our wedding toast with patron shots! Love this stuff! When I drink tequila it is this!
Chloe D.
Tampa
If you’re ready to dance on a table, and maybe throw the table. You’re ready to drink this.
Christen B.
Prattville
This stuff is so good and really not that expensive this is my choice of tequila if I drink
Jazmin T.
Brooklyn, NY
Really strong
Its better with soda
Or juice
It getz yu tipsy fast lol
The flavor its strong
Damaris S.
Chicago
Love it , it goes down very smooth. No chaser needed. Can definitely drink straight shots.
Amanda C.
Grand Rapids, MI
The only tequila I buy. I usually mix it when drinking. Worth the price. Highly recommend.
maria v.
Es genial este tequila aunque no lo tomo del diario solo en alguna reunión pero es muy rico
Amy W.
Clermont, FL
Clean tequila. Best served on the rocks m. I wouldn’t mix this as it’s perfect on its own.
Enice N.
I’m a big fan of tequila. Patron reposado is so smooth. Great mixed or chills on the rocks
Alejandra O.
East Los Angeles
Patron is my absolute favorite liquor ever!!!! Just give me some sliced limes and I’m good