BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Null V.
Not so impressed. I like tequila to be smooth-tasting, and although I heard great things about Patron I think it’s all hype. I definitely get that bite when I drink it, and I’d rather not.
Autumn M.
This stuff is so smooth. It is amazing to make a margarita with. Top of the line compared to others. I bought it from the ABC. First time using it. But definitely will buy it again. Over all I'm extremely satisfied with this product.
Charisse R.
Bunker hill , Wv
I love tequila especially name brand tequila. It goes down so smoothly and is very affordable. When I first had it I was very excited that it wasn’t harsh. I don’t think it needs any improvement and I would definitely buy it again.
Vanessa T.
Indio, CA
Ok Don Julio Reposado is a 10+++++ a bottle that my whole family enjoys when we have those family parties Don Julio joins us I recommend it to anyone out their looking for something smooth and delicious you will not be disappointed
Elizabeth E.
Roslindale, MA
Me gusta mucho. Perfecto para esas ocaciones de reuniones familiares & a los que le gustan darse su trago. Lo recomiendo mucho para aquellos que le gusten bebidas como la Margarita, Piña Colada & mi favorito que es el mojito.
Amy B.
Wellington, FL
Margaritas are my favorite. Patron is the best! It's affordable and my husband's go to for making margaritas. It's awesome on the rocks or frozen. It tastes so much better than the typical margarita made with any other brand.
Krystine R.
Long Beach
Patron is definitely my favorite brand of tequila! It’s way smoother than the cheaper brands that you can find at the grocery store - don’t opt for a cheaper brand as it won’t be as smooth and will be difficult to drink.
Alma Lillian T.
Love the teste of the Patron Tequila, clear and smooth taste on its own or mix with other drinks. The value may be considered a little bit expensive in comparison with other tequilas but believe me it’s worth it.
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
Love the reposado but typically only buying tequila or receiving during the holidays when it goes on sale! But great for taco Tuesday and margarita night! Typically stick to nips as I don’t drink tequila all the time
Allison V.
Franklin, LA
As far as patron goes, you can’t really go wrong! I prefer it chilled with lime and salt on the side :) Patron reposado has been aged longer and had a really great flavor and kick...definitely at the top of my favorites list