BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Cara P.
Edmonton, AB
This is a great tequila to shoot as well as to sip. It tends to be on the pricey side but you are paying for quality and quantity. Many of my friends and family drink this brand. The bottle is very traditional and photographs very well. Overall it is a great brand and great drink!
Shelley K.
Brantford
A friend purchased this for me when I visited for the weekend.  Lovely thought - I wouldn't buy this for myself because, although it's wonderful, it's quite pricey, completely out of my budget even for a gift.  I drank it over ice with a wedge of lime.  Truly delicious.
shaire_@02 M.
Pienso que deberia ser bueno por que no lo he prbado y seria bueno porque es añejo y segun lo que disen los expertos mientras mas viejo es mejor el sabor y de seguro que te enpedas con tus amigas y amigos con este tequila a de ser bueno espero que les guste el comentario
Christina L.
toronto
This is by far the best tequila I’ve had. It it smooth and flavorful. I don’t need any chase or lime with it. Honestly I can just sip this on ice and be super happy
Cristina V.
Montreal
Good taste and goes down smooth. I've bought it several times and while I would recommend trying it, I've tasted other brands that are slightly more richer and smoother. Overall it's still a good tequila that I would purchase again.
Monika D.
Grate taste , awesome little bottle very stylish I got this from the lcbo .
I would totally recommend this to any tequila lovers ! I would totally buy this again in the future !
I gave this a five star bc it deserve it ! Enjoy
Stephania g.
miami, florida
Realmente no lo he tomado yo pero siempre veo a mi tío tomar esto debes en cuando como un trago casual y lo disfruta mucho la verdad porque Incluso se va solo realmente creo que lo recomiendo porque a él le encanta eso trago favorito
Stephanie S.
Patron. Silent but deadly. Perfect for any starter collection. This is one of my favourites and I highly recommend it. It's very delicious and all you'll need to have a great time is a bag of fresh limes and salt!
Jami S.
Eatonia, SK
Smooth and delicious tequila! It doesn’t have as harsh of a bite as other tequilas I’ve tried. I love the bottle and packaging. I don’t think there is room for improvement it’s fab just how it is!
Kerry H.
When I’m trying to watch the calories but go and have a drunken boogie with the girls I love the smooth taste of patron neat. Buy a bottle every time I hit a duty free!