BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Damian T.
Eagle Point
One of my favorite tequilas so smooth and so clean. Very good flavor. Great for special occasions.
Mary R.
Firebaugh, CA
I really like this product is very good and the brand of it is very popular I tried it and liked it
LaShauna H.
Greensboro , NC
Best tequila ever! Super smooth and easy to go down! Can drink it straight out the box or chilled.
Veronica R.
san bernardino
Yes ...Love patron ..
my number one tequila .. great smooth taste .
Great selections to choose from
Ericka P.
Charleston, SC
Great for shots especially Jell-O shots but it also tastes great with mixed drinks like margaritas.
Dahnitra C.
My fave tequila. It’s pricey however I believe it is well worth the price. Atleast once in a while.
Jessica S.
Hella good tequila! Patron is Def top of its class and so smooth! Got my vote! Great in margaritas
Miranda R.
Garland
Love love love, tequila never fails me 😛 i keep my options open to try new flavors. Love my tequila
Julissa F.
new york, NY
Too strong of a flavor. Not my favorite. This is overrated there are other brands that are better.
Ashley T.
Blacksburg, VA
Best tequila, no other compares. It's obviously pricey so I don't buy often, but will on occasion!