BY PATRÓN

Bailey E.
My all-time favorite tequila. Got this as a gift for Christmas one year and have bought it for myself ever since.
Ivonne M.
Springdale, AR
This is the best drink to have at a birthday party. I am definitely a repeat consumer when it comes to Patron.
Kelly A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
This patron has a very smooth flavor. It mixes very well with margaritas!! Wouldn't mind trying other flavors.
Stephanie S.
Hacienda Heights
So smooth! When you reach the end of the bottle it becomes a little thick, so make sure you swirl it a little!
Raiza R.
Southbridge, MA
Patron is my favorite tequila I drink it with pineapple juice and it takes so good I can’t live without it lol
Becka Bomb M.
Phoenix, AZ
Nice taste and good flavor. Better than most tequilas. I recommend trying this tequila if you are in the market
Genesis V.
Rialto, CA
I like patron as a shot because it is very smooth and it is even a bit thicker in consistency. Chilled is best
Victoria S.
Tulsa, OK
My favorite tequila. A little pricey but it's worth the price and tastes much smoother than any cheap tequila.
Kirsty S.
Creswell, OR
Nice flavor. My favorite in mixer . Or good with ice cold shits with some friends. Good with orange slices too
Anna G.
smooth tequila. easy to shoot. also mixes well. it is pricey, but you get what you pay for. very high quality.