BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Keila R.
Okeechobee, FL
This is a great tequila. Very strong flavor but goes great with lime and salt. Not good for mixing drinks.
Whitney F.
CEDAR PARK, TX
Not my favorite reposado. Tastes like the flavor is fake. I bought this at Specs. I prefer other reposados.
Lauren W.
Spickard, MO
This tequila was smooth going down. One of my favorites to take shots from. It's so good I'm rating 5 stars
Kat N.
Chicago
Having a few shots of this and playing flippy cup with the girls or at a party to really get things going!
Carley Q.
Killeen
Delicious and nice clean flavor! Mixes well and relatively inexpensive comparatively. Exceeded expectations
Evelyn W.
Kansas City, MO
This one is great alone and it paired with sprite. I love all the different patron(s) It’s my go to tequila
Amanda D.
Smooth and delicious. I like that it's on the lighter side. Great for shots or Margaritas on Mexican night.
luis g.
Taste really good. Doesnt burn when swallow. Spensive but is a good investment. No aftermath in the morning
Maria G.
San Bernardino, CA
My all time favorite Jose Cuervo Margaritas, always good for a girls night out or just party :)
Elise M.
This Twila is very good. It goes down really smooth and tastes really good. I recommended it to everyone.