BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

ROLL HARD E.
Indianapolis, IN
Smooth and defintley will get the job complete....must buy..classic...one bottle will get the party started
Lauren W.
Spickard, MO
This tequila was smooth going down. One of my favorites to take shots from. It's so good I'm rating 5 stars
Alexis M.
Alliance, NE
Best tequila. If I’m going out to drink this is a go to. Great taste and great for putting in a margarita.
katie W.
Salem, OR
So good and smooth. Great for taking shots. Not so good in mixed drinks. It's pretty expensive but worth it
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
Riquisimo se puede usar en tragos rebueltos u simplemente solo en shots. Es un pico fuerte pero delicioso.
Megan B.
Dallas
Resposado I like. I don’t drink much so I don’t have much of an opinion. I would keep this around for sure
Erika V.
Fredericksburg
This tequila is one of my favorites, hands down. I enjoy this one very much. Does well in a margarita too.
Andrea L.
La Puente , CA
This is good, mild, and smooth going down. This I like for small get togethers or kick backs with friends.
Carley Q.
Killeen
Delicious and nice clean flavor! Mixes well and relatively inexpensive comparatively. Exceeded expectations
Lizbeth I.
Coachella, CA
Patron is my second favorite tequila, I can literally take straight shots of this, it goes down very smooth