BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Emily S.
Auburn, WA
This tequila is a good go to that I like to keep in my alcohol cabinet. It is a bit pricey but it is one that I can rely on and know is good. I have purchased it several times and it is a great sipping tequila or as a mixed drink. I would definitely buy it again.
Stephanie R.
 I can’t remember what I bought this for but it’s pretty good.  I know when I bought it I drink it by itself it was much better than I could’ve ever imagined. It’s very worth the money and he wouldn’t be disappointed. It’s truth of the flavor is enhanced. Try it. I think you might like it.
Jay P.
 Love tequila ! Patron tastes amazing by itself or mixed with squirt.  You get what you pay for. Very reasonable price. It’s a fine tequila and doesn’t compete with other brands. I usually buy it at Costco. I would definitely recommend to others
Victoria F.
Elizabethtown, KY
Patron Reposado is my personal favorite I will choose it over any drink. The price is higher BUT you pay for what you get, the taste is amazing, smooth and the they are always coming out with amazing limited addition bottles great for display and keeping.
NaShelle S.
Ooltewah
I love how smooth it is, and how it taste! It is well priced as well. I would recommend this product to anyone. It can be used to make margaritas. Or just doing shots with salt and lime. I also think its crazy you have to write such long reviews geez lol
Bertha T.
Monroe , NC
A must at every party, it's very smooth finish and a slight agave taste, and no burning. You can either take shots or have it with mix drinks. I buy it at my nearest ABC store it's a bit pricy compare to other tequilas but it's definitely worth it at 2am.
Julia M.
Patrón Reposado was a nice jump up from Patrón Silver (which is the tequila I normally drink). The Reposado is more sippable with a lingering sweetness that I really enjoyed. I would definitely recommend this to a person who really loves Tequila.
Racheal M.
Oxford
Love this Tequila. Great brand and great taste as a mixer or by itself. Very affordable and my friends love it too. Will definitely be buying more in the future. If you are looking for great tequila try this one. Nothing better than this for the money.
Athonia B.
Seminole, FL
Delicious tequila. I know a lot of people gate on patron but I love it. I always go back to it. It makes a great margarita. (My absolute favorite drink) basically all I drink is tequila but for some reason patron will always stay on top of my list!
Kayla L.
Baltimore, MD
This is my go to for tequila. And it’s probably the only one I have taste for years now. It’s a little pricey, but it can last for awhile in my liquor cabinet. I always try to recommend this one to my friends, or give as gifts to them.