BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Maria M.
Hanford
It's really smooth and very enjoyable . If you have tried tequila before I'm sure you would truly like this one.
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
Sip sip sip. That's what I do with the patron. It's expensive but good. This is not to guzzle, you ip or mix it.
Michelle R.
Georgetown, IN
I love this tequila. Possibly the best I've ever had. I love it straight, or in a margarita. Highly recommended.
Jennifer B.
Delicious tequila!! One of my go to tequilas for my homemade margaritas! It's great to pour over ice too!! Enjoy!
Taylor K.
Morristown, TN
GO TO MARGARITA TEQUILA. Taste great!! A little pricey, but I believe you get what you pay for! Will keep buying!
Bailey E.
My all-time favorite tequila. Got this as a gift for Christmas one year and have bought it for myself ever since.
Sharlene M.
Brooklyn, NY
Makes THE best margaritas! And won't give you a hangover because the quality is so good! Easy to drink :)
Stephanie S.
Hacienda Heights
So smooth! When you reach the end of the bottle it becomes a little thick, so make sure you swirl it a little!
Ivonne M.
Springdale, AR
This is the best drink to have at a birthday party. I am definitely a repeat consumer when it comes to Patron.
Julie M.
Mckinney, TX
Very smooth taste. My favorite of all tequelas that I've had. If you can afford it, it is definately worth it.