BY PATRÓN #15 in Tequila

Buy on Walmart
Sara W.
Elizabethton, TN
This is a smooth tequila that is easy to mix or to drink on its own. No burn on the way down your throat.
Elise M.
This Twila is very good. It goes down really smooth and tastes really good. I recommended it to everyone.
Jessica R.
I love me some tequila and patron is one of my favorites! I definitely recommend this and patron silver!!
Denise M.
Branson
Puchased at liquor store .What can you say about Patron? The world's best - high quality, ultra premium!
Steph. M.
A very smooth tequila that holds tradition and flavor all in one! It's a special occasion kind of treat.
Yolanda L.
It is fully flavored with agave without being too overwhelming. It is smooth and is a good cocktail mixer
Fabiola C.
This is stronger than other brands, take one or two shots to start your night, the price is affordable
Maggie S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
The gold standard for me. Great for shots. Pricey but worth it. The bottle also looks nice on the bar.
Paola D.
Sunrise, FL
I love thisss tequila!!! Is my favorite!! Dry and saltu but no too stronger. I recommended this tequila
Danielle T.
Patron is my absolute favorite tequila! I drink it straight! Chilled with salt and lime is my favorite!