BY PATRÓN #14 in Tequila

Jess R.
Daly City, CA
Goes down smooth unlike other brands! Always a favorite to bring to family parties. Good memories with this brand !
Michael B.
Rochester, NY
Sip sip sip. That's what I do with the patron. It's expensive but good. This is not to guzzle, you ip or mix it.
Bethany B.
Overpriced. I don't understand the hype. All tequila tastes the same pretty much. Makes a good margarita though!
Andrea H.
It has a very exquisite rich taste. The quality of this drink is absolutely amazing and surprisingly easy to mix!
Jennifer B.
Delicious tequila!! One of my go to tequilas for my homemade margaritas! It's great to pour over ice too!! Enjoy!
Michelle R.
Georgetown, IN
I love this tequila. Possibly the best I've ever had. I love it straight, or in a margarita. Highly recommended.
Stacey M.
Collingswood, NJ
This is a super smooth product and I highly recommend this. It's great on the rocks. I like it with mottled lime
Ashley C.
So smoothe and Just yummy ! I usually don't drink yellow tequila but this one when is cold is so good with limes
Karen M.
nanticoke, PA
omg sooo smooth. tastes great and best of all no hangover. yaass lil expensive but well worth it. great packaging
Shelley F.
La Quinta
Patron is a very smooth taquilla with full bodied flavor. I love sipping taquilla and having it in mixed drinks.